Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (39,838 Views)
OldCartGamer
Member Avatar
Atm, it's Body Harvest for me. I picked it up years ago but never got around to playing it, so I popped it in a couple days ago. So far so good. :yeah: I also just scored all 4 Star Wars games in a lot on eBay (for $10 and change incl. shipping 8) ), so I'll start playing those next.
Edited by OldCartGamer, Mar 23 2010, 07:37 PM.
Scott
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OldCartGamer
Member Avatar
Just beat Duke Nukem: Zero Hour last night (for the fifth time, but it's been a long while), and started Armorines. Despite the mediocre reviews, I'm having a good bit of fun with it so far. Only thing is, whenever the title screen pops up I get the urge to scream, "ARMORINNNNES!" (like "Wolverines!" in Red Dawn). :lol:
Scott

OldCartGamer
Member Avatar
Finally plugged the old N64 back in after a long break and am currently playing Castlevania:LOD, Duke Nukem:Zero Hour, and Nightmare Creatures. I play a little of each one every night. :yeah:
Scott

OldCartGamer
Member Avatar
D.J Cat
Jan 4 2012, 08:31 AM
OMG, Duke Nukem: Zero Hour was fantastic.

Very challenging though!
Severely under-rated i think.
One of my N64 faves, for sure. I think this my 3rd time through. Last time was about 3 years ago, so I was itchin' for another go. :D :yeah:
Edited by OldCartGamer, Jan 8 2012, 10:38 PM.
Scott

OldCartGamer
Member Avatar
Currently playing:

Hexen
Quake

Last game beaten:

Quake II (yes, I'm playing them out of order :D )

I have to agree with the above post. I've had hexen for years but never really gave it much of a shot. Now that I am, I'm really liking it. It's rather crude graphically (even by N64 standards) and the controls take some getting used to, but it's pretty darn fun and interesting.
Scott

OldCartGamer
Member Avatar
About to embark on another playthrough of Shadow Man. IMHO, not only one of the best games to grace the N64, but one of the most epic games of all time. 8)
Scott

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply