Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,626 Views)
clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
I'm currently playing:

Goldeneye
Pokemon Puzzle league
Fighting Force 64

All really great games!!
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Alice Lawless
Nov 13 2010, 11:06 PM
I'm about to start Banjo Tooie for the first time :)
My gf is playing banjo tooie right this very moment lol

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Alice Lawless
Nov 14 2010, 10:04 AM
How does it compare to the first? I've done everything there is to do in the first one except for two things: the Bottles puzzles can't beat the third one), and the quiz so I could go on to the final boss. Other than that, I have 900 notes, 100 jiggies, every jingo, and all 42(?) honeycomb pieces. I lose in the quiz every time I have to go to the timed events. I either lose all my health or run out of time.
I also found the timed battles on the quiz very difficult. You just don't get enough time!

Banjo tooie is quite different actually. You have to go back and forth between different worlds to get access to other jiggies. Fun but can be rather annoying at times.

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Mk II
Nov 14 2010, 10:55 AM
Just played the first level of Disney's Tarzan. As a former Cub Scout the Jungle Book setting really worked for me and this platform game is beautifully executed. Clearly aimed at younger players but i stll enjoyed it. Certainly not a "must have" but worth considering if it's cheap

Also played some ECW Hardcore Revolution. Just awful, really ugly... why are there so many wrestling games anyway? does anybody actually enjoy the genre?
I also think Tarzan is a great little platformer. It almost reminds me of Aladdin on the Sega Megadrive.

ECW has to be the worst wrestler on the N64. Although Warzone is pretty awful aswell.

Try Wrestlemania 2000 or WWF No Mercy. They are by far the best wrestling games on the N64.

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
I tried to get sin and punishment the other week but got out bid in the last minute. I don't usually collect import but I've wanted that game for ages :(

Pokemon puzzle league is really good Purtle. Just prepare for the hard settings haha

I quite like Cruis'n USA. I'm really not sure why though as the graphics are really BAD!

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Elseb
Mar 20 2011, 11:44 AM
D.J Cat
Mar 17 2011, 06:21 PM
Where are you up to in Mario Elseb?

I've got 29 stars, i was one of the unlucky ones who had an N64 back in the day but never played Mario 64. :blink:
:blink: madness!!

I'm currently playing Snowboard kids 2. Great edtion to the first.

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Mk II
Mar 23 2011, 02:53 PM
i've been plowing through some new purchases (shelf-fillers mostly...).
But now i'm playing a spot of Wetrix and i like it a lot.
I also have this for the Gameboy Colour but never could make much sense of the proceedings on that tiny low-res display.
The N64 version is much better, very playable and to my amazement even includes a Dutch language option - including sampled speech!
And it's quite a challenge right from the start.

Yeah Wetrix is a great puzzle game. Takes a little while to get your head around but once you get a full understanding on how to beat it, its really good fun.

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
blakesleven
Aug 3 2011, 05:47 AM
I've started playing DK 64.never finished it before so I'd like to make this my next :n64: completion :)
My GF started this a few weeks back. Probably the hardest 3D platformer released by Rare on the N64 IMO. And the game soooo huge!!

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
D.J Cat
Jan 9 2012, 08:51 AM
and Turok 3 :D
Turok 3 is one of the best shooters out there for the N64. Great story with cracking cutscenes.

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
bluedogrulez
Apr 18 2012, 08:01 AM
Roadsters :yeah: The best N64 road racing game I've played so far; into 6th season already. Nice career mode: Have to keep winning and manage money to (1) upgrade car, (2) buy better car, (3) have enough for next seasons entry fee. Usually just enough money to do what's necessary; really have to earn the big upgrades.

The AI is very good and aggressive (except when there is a change in weather, which makes them pit; I don't and win easily).

Great graphics. Real cars. Cool tracks. No fogging or slow down. And how's this attention to detail: when you drive thorugh mud the tires get and retain mud on them for awhile.

Definite sleeper pick.
I fully support this. Roadsters is most defo a sleeper and probably the only good N64 game produced by Titus.

Another two games which have very similer gameplay and are also worth picking up are World Driver Championship and Top Gear 2.

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
scooter77
Jun 6 2012, 02:12 AM
Ganon
Jun 6 2012, 02:01 AM
I tried my new Carmageddon 64 yesterday. What an horrible Gameplay x) No seriously i think even Choro Q(Penny Racers) has a better gemplay and car handling than Carmageddon.
X_D im so glad im not the only one who thinks this LOL.
Look on the back of the game and note the little picture of a Fox head that says Titus underneath.

That's the problem right there :lol:

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply