Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (37,275 Views)
Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
I recently started replaying my entire collection.

Playing Space Station Silicon Valley again was particularly fun. Hearing that hyena laugh for the first time in a decade...and the indescribable music.

Currently working my way through Donkey Kong.
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Games replayed and completed again so far:

Goldeneye
Snowboard Kids
Lylat Wars
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie
Space Station Silicon Valley

In progress:

Donkey Kong 64 (got bored of, unlikely to bother...finishing it once is enough)
Turok: Rage Wars (after having lost my original save file)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

I had a quick go on Quake 2 to check out my old times too...and they turned out to be useless. Apparently I was much more patient back in the day though, as I don't recall finding Donkey Kong so annoying. Re-doing Blast Corps is going to be a real test :P (lost that save file on the same memory card :nope: )

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Completed Banjo Tooie, Turok: Rage Wars and F-Zero X.

Still working on Rogue Squadron. Might start Mario soon.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
I only got Banjo Tooie recently, so I played it for the first time too. It's a very good game and I suspect that if I'd actually played it back in the day I'd have liked it even more.

The only reason Banjo Kazooie is still my favourite is because of the nostalgia. To give you an idea of how much I liked it.....As part of a school project a friend and I made an automaton that involved Rubee and Histup and when we had to write some short musical compositions we just played Banjo Kazooie tunes (I think 3 or 4 of us did that).
Mk II
Nov 14 2010, 10:55 AM
why are there so many wrestling games anyway? does anybody actually enjoy the genre?
I was wondering that too.
Edited by Vyothric, Nov 14 2010, 11:32 AM.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Alice Lawless
Nov 14 2010, 10:04 AM
I have 900 notes, 100 jiggies, every jingo, and all 42(?) honeycomb pieces.
You mean 24 honeycomb pieces right? :P (just loaded my game to have a look)
Edited by Vyothric, Nov 14 2010, 11:38 AM.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Vyothric
Nov 13 2010, 08:40 PM
Completed Banjo Tooie, Turok: Rage Wars and F-Zero X.

Still working on Rogue Squadron. Might start Mario soon.
Completed Mario yesterday (with 120 stars of course).

Not quite sure what to play next....maybe Diddy Kong Racing.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Feels like I was just playing these games recently. Haven't had much trouble re-adjusting to the controls.

Some games, DKR in particular, I played so much that my sister would print out tables for us to write our times in. (The times were greatly improved after those were written down).

My sister also still has this old DKR website uploaded. I think my only contributions were owning the game and adding my best times.....the best times section was removed and my sister now has her own copy of the game :P

Just realised you meant Mario Kart. I haven't re-played that yet. I think my sister and I would always play Diddy Kong Racing before Snowboard Kids, but I'm not sure it actually made any difference.
Edited by Vyothric, Nov 18 2010, 10:10 PM.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
She's pretty good at the whole web design thing. I'm....not. DKR and Goldeneye were the main games we played back then. I'm pretty sure we had some tables printed out for Goldeneye too.

I just beat one of her old Hovercraft times on DKR (I hated the Hovercraft) and saved the ghost to a memory card, but I'm not sure she'll take up the challenge like the old days :P

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Retro Junkie
Nov 28 2010, 08:50 AM
The games that I pulled out this Holiday weekend have been Star Wars Rogue Squadon with Expansion Pak (which is never removed). Protected convoys, even sacrificed my X-wing at one point by crashing it into a turret. ummmm.. maybe not intentional.
Rogue Squadron is the game that is taking me the longest as I'm trying to get all the gold medals. I added DKR to my completed list and beat a couple of my old times, played through quite a bit of Mischief Makers, started doing some videos of Goldeneye times...but Rogue Squadron...still working on it.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic
Finally finished Rogue Squadron with all the gold medals.

Might get back to Mischief Makers now.

Vyothric
Member Avatar
Most Frantic

Raid on Sullust gave me the most trouble.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply