Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (37,280 Views)
regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
Alice Lawless
Nov 14 2010, 10:04 AM
How does it compare to the first? I've done everything there is to do in the first one except for two things: the Bottles puzzles can't beat the third one), and the quiz so I could go on to the final boss. Other than that, I have 900 notes, 100 jiggies, every jingo, and all 42(?) honeycomb pieces. I lose in the quiz every time I have to go to the timed events. I either lose all my health or run out of time.
Banjo Tooie gets my vote for best video game of all time ever.

But I may be the only one.
Edited by regnad, Jan 14 2011, 01:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
Alice Lawless
Jan 14 2011, 02:06 AM
I've beaten Banjo Tooie on the 360 Arcade back in December, getting all 200 points..... and I can honestly say that that game is F%@#ING FRUSTRATING!!
Which part frustrated you?

I'll admit the factory level is a bit hard to navigate, but I got such joy out of being a washing machine that shoots out underwear!

Were you using a Hori mini pad? The Hori hugely, dramatically improves the enjoyment of both Banjos.

Now, for frustrating, you simply can't beat racing that damn beetle in the Angry Aztec level of DK64. That made me want to pull my hair out.
Edited by regnad, Jan 16 2011, 01:05 AM.

regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
DMDJeff64
Jun 4 2012, 10:19 AM
somehow back in the day I missed out on DK64. Giving that a run through the past few days.
Wonderful game. Some of the best music on the N64.

Rare was hitting on all cylinders back then. What a pity those days are over.

regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
Finally I'm on the moon. I've got all of the masks and the fairy sword.

Jeez, is this the best game ever made or what?

regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
Finished MM! And, in fact, that's my first time finishing with the fairy sword.

Up next: DK64!

Although I should fit some RE2 in as well, since that's the GotM.

regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
What do I need to do?

edit: Does it matter that it's already been "claimed"?
Edited by regnad, Nov 11 2012, 03:02 AM.

regnad
Member Avatar
Button Masher
Bought MM when it came out, still have the original cart. Played it all the way through many times, most recently this winter, getting all masks and all fairies in all four dungeons.

It will not disappoint. MM is better than OoT, but to fully appreciate it you have to have played OoT. It's sort of the Empire Strikes Back to OoT's Star Wars.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply