Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (39,863 Views)
mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
Purtle
May 19 2011, 07:12 PM
I just tested out Mace the dark age today.

I only played for 10 minutes or so but it just seems like another standard fighting game like mortal kombat/war gods/etc
There seems to be a lot of fighting games in this format, or at least so far the games I have gotten are all like this.
I always thought Mace: The Dark Age was a pretty cool fighter game. Yeah there are prolly better ones out there, but I always enjoyed it :yeah:
Get :n64: or get out!

Posted Image

Nintendo ID: nineromega
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
I used to own Gex (before swapping it with someone) and it was a game I always enjoyed playing.

Had a really quirky atmosphere to it, but that just added to the gameplay.

Posted Image

mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
Ninty64
Jun 6 2011, 03:50 PM
Ive just completed Rayman 2 again. Fantastic game and well on a par with the likes of Banjo Kazooie. Fantastic graphical backgrounds. Really enjoyed playing it again.
Oh and just started Beetle Adventure Racing again this morning. Damn memory card was corrupt so have lost all the saved tracks and times. But, it's a fun game so its not such a biggie having to start again! lol
Did the same thing with SBK's the other day, accidently deleted my save files from my card.

BAR is a great little racing game, I used to borrow it from a friend from time to time. We actually had 2 versions of the game released here in Australia, both identical, except for the fact it was called Holden Adventure Racing, and the cars were replaced with Holden sports cars. I always preferred BAR tho. More quirky :yeah:

Posted Image

mandalore
Member Avatar
Established Member
Road Rash is hilarious!

And yes you are totally right, parents would have complained about it back in the day.

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply