Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,100 Views)
Sevillian273
I decided that Im going play all of the 162 carts just to check em all out. This could take a while!

I stopped collecting in early 06 and to this day there is a large amount of carts that I've never played! The thrill was in the chase at the time...

Today I got into GEX for a bit. Its not nearly as bad as the reviews say, at least IMO...

After completing a circuit in Lego Racers and getting obliterated in Rat Attack, I got into Rogue Squadron - great game! I may stick with this one for a while. Just got a game over in the 3rd level and turned it off for the night.

Get N or Get Out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevillian273
Beetle Adventure Racing is a good game. Even Gamespot rates it highly and theyre rather critical especially of racing games.

I just played Road Rash 64 for the first time. What a hilarious game! I laughed all the way through it! It seems like a game that would have gotten parents complaining back when it came out.
Get N or Get Out.

Sevillian273
There's a bust a move 3 for n64??

Get N or Get Out.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply