Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (38,061 Views)
Thermos
I just started on Castlevania and Rogue Squadron for the first time. Castlevania I remember hearing bad things about, but so far I think it's excellent; of course I haven't played for more than an hour yet, so maybe it'll get old. Rogue Squadron also seems excellent, and quite challenging, which is always a plus for me.
I've also been working on finishing all the Perfect Dark missions on secret agent (on Carrington now). It's definitely one of my favorite games.
The last game I beat was Ogre Battle, which was quite a long one, but pretty excellent. I'm a big RPG fan, so I think next on my games to play list is Aidyn Chronicles, but I might wait until I have a more reliable memory card to start (I started a game once before but lost the save data after an hour or two of play).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thermos
Grizzmeister
Oct 16 2011, 09:35 AM
The Arcade Shark looks interesting and quite usable for some arcade ports but I'm a little skeptical at how long it would last if used for Killer Instinct Gold at anything beyond a casual level of play.

TNT737373, I'd really like to read your impression of the Arcade Shark with KIG if you get a chance. Maybe with a character like Jago who has a lot of rolling motions to pull off his moves.
God yea, I could never manage to do the rolling/diagonal stuff consistently on the d-pad or the stick, which left me with very few characters I could feel competitive with. I recall that my Glacius and Sabrewolf were leagues beyond my other characters. Haven't played KIG for ages now, but if I could figure out how to do the diagonal moves I think it'd be much more tempting. I remember being frustrated that my brother's random button mashing would slaughter me from time to time.
I have a mako pad, but don't think I've tried it on KIG; perhaps I shall soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply