Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,599 Views)
buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Just started playing Turok 1 for the first time. Seems like a good game but I must've skipped the openning scene as I have no clue what Im doing lol. trying to find keys but I dunno why :D :D
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Just started DK 64 for the first time. Didnt get very far as the N64 kept resetting, dont know if its the cart, the expansion pack for the N64 itself
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
The whole console, goes back to the Nintendo Logo at the beginning. Its driving me mad
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Yayodelariva
May 12 2013, 04:20 PM
I recently finished DK 64 100% with my older brother in 16:28, now we are going for Paper Mario 100% with just leveling up BP and FP cause we thought it would be fun. :)
Oh dear i'm only 63% through and 21 hours in, this is going to be a record for the longest run ever?
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
LOL fair enough, not going 101% so hopefully I'm not a massive way from the end, almost finished Fungi Forest
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
italia64
Sep 19 2013, 10:44 PM
I've almost beated Turok 3 Shadow of Oblivion . This game surprised me pleasantly . The levels are huge but you'll never get lost, in fact they are divided into chapters. There are some platform elements , sometimes you can treat yourself with some stealth strategy . The weapons are fun , the graphic is solid and well cared for, is not at the highest level but given the size of the levels is truly amazing.
Musics are boring but have some moments.
You have ti play this game if you like a between Turok games and classic FPS.
Would you say its better than Turok 2? How does the game save, on the cart or the memory pak?
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply