Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,669 Views)
Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
I've been playing Kirby 64 a lot. I just finished it 100% today :D and finished the Dark Star. Now I'm either gonna move to Ocarina of Time, Bomberman Hero, or Turok Dinosaur Hunter (odd selection, I know). Maybe all three. So many fun games :lol:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Heinrold
Sep 2 2012, 08:25 AM
Unfortunately someone else already claimed Kirby but if you choose Bomberman or Turok you can well help us.
Sounds like fun! I think I'll definitely try to finish one or both.
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
I'm just getting into Paper Mario. Played it for 3 hours last night. I love it, I need more time to play this game! :P
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Omnert if you want to claim Bomberman Hero for the N64 2012 Game-off I'd be happy to withdraw since you're so close to being done and I'm having trouble getting farther than the second world I would hate to see you not get credit for beating it.
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Sure, no problem man. Here's a link to the forum: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7347621/8/#new

I just posted that I'm backing out of it so that you can have it. Best of luck with the completion :yeah:
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
I got Mischief Makers in the mail yesterday and have played it quite a bit since then. It's a really fun game and I think I like it because it plays a lot like Kirby 64. I think the whole Clanball idea was very creative too. I also have been working on LEGO Racers for the game off but it's really difficult. I spent 30 minutes on one circuit and only finished in 3rd place :-/ I'll get there eventually though :P
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
I've been playing Blast Corps on PJ64 because I can't wait to get home and play Blast Corps, Pilotwings, and Bomberman :w00t:
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Played an hour and a half long Super Smash Bros match (yes 1 match).
These were the results. I was Link. The lives were set to 99, damage to 200 and all items at very high spawn rates.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Randomgeek
Feb 3 2013, 12:58 PM
Haha, that is epic. I've always thought about doing that but I figured it would just get too repetive.

What stage were you fighting on?
It did get pretty repetitive after about the first 15 minutes. :P I was playing on Sector Z, my favorite stage.
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
itsmaffu
Mar 3 2013, 09:49 PM
Playing Ocarina of Time lately, too. I never completed when I was young. Never realized how much I was missing out on x_x
I guess we're all in an OoT mood around here because I've been playing it too. Never beat it as a kid either, I finally beat the Fire Temple today though. :D
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
So, I finally finished the greatest gaming journey I have ever embarked upon. After watching my brother play it for many hours those eight years ago and finally picking it up for myself two years ago and finishing it today, I have completed... THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME! :w00t: :dance: :n64: :link:

It was such an incredible game and after many many hours of frustration, usually due to my inept gaming abilities, exhilaration and much use of guides :whistle: I beat the game today. Definitely my proudest gaming achievement at the moment. I have some high expectations for Majora's Mask. :D
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply