Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (37,001 Views)
NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Nintendo 64 Teen Enthusiast
Gooman130
Oct 31 2012, 11:20 AM
I'm just getting into Paper Mario. Played it for 3 hours last night. I love it, I need more time to play this game! :P
AWESOME! how far did you get? right now im in the final lvl bowsers castle! :)
Get :n64: Or Get Out! :n64: slogan
:n64: Forever!

My :n64: Collection
1 Black :n64: console
34 :n64: Games
3 Offical :n64: controllers

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
TNT737373
Oct 30 2012, 09:04 PM
Alice Lawless
Sep 29 2012, 09:50 AM
today is the 16th anniversary of the Nintendo 64, Classic Game Room did a brief video about the impact of the N64.
Well this guy was harsh on the console, sounded more like a con list than a memorial video. ha. The Super Nintendo generation doesn't seem to like the N64 at all, and in addition a majority retro gamers scoff at it. Such a shame.
i totally agree! he wasnt doing a memorial video and whats worse the stupid playstation fans are at n64 fans faces agai in the comments :angry:

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
The Red Shadow
Oct 31 2012, 11:34 AM
NintendoLuke99
Oct 31 2012, 11:29 AM
i totally agree! he wasnt doing a memorial video and whats worse the stupid playstation fans are at n64 fans faces agai in the comments :angry:
Not all PlayStation fans are like that, by the way. Just look at me. I'm a PlayStation fan more than I am a N64 fan, but I still coexist quite well here on the forum because I love the N64 too. :yeah:
thats good. i just hate when ps fans are like ps owns nintendo every day and ps is da best console ever. at least your not like that. dont worry i will approve of you being a ps fan(at least you like the n64 and the ps1 too) it just gets annoying when ps fans are like that.
Ive been playing Rush 2, Super Mario 64,Mario Kart 64, al little of Majoras Mask(since its halloween), and Paper Mario(like you expected) and i gotta say ive had a pretty good experience with the N64 latley! :)
Ive been playing Rush 2, Super Mario 64,Mario Kart 64, al little of Majoras Mask(since its halloween), and Paper Mario(like you expected) and i gotta say ive had a pretty good experience with the N64 latley! :)
Edited by NintendoLuke99, Oct 31 2012, 11:41 AM.

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
The Red Shadow
Oct 31 2012, 11:44 AM
NintendoLuke99
Oct 31 2012, 11:38 AM
thats good. i just hate when ps fans are like ps owns nintendo every day and ps is da best console ever. at least your not like that. dont worry i will approve of you being a ps fan(at least you like the n64 and the ps1 too) it just gets annoying when ps fans are like that.
I totally hear ya, bro.
agreed! and what is your favorite game on the n64? mines tied with 5 games

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Just finished Woodfall temple in Majoras Mask and now taking a break. the funny thing is that when the first time i defeated the boss i only had a half a heart left and just when he died all my hearts were gone so i continued the scene and then after it i died :angry: but i defeated it a second time and now taking a break and watching NintendoCaprisuns walk-through of it

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Well For the :n64: ,Ive been playing Mario Golf a ton( unlocked luigi and yoshi and still working on sonny(dang you sonny) and unlocked the shy guy desert course) Goldeneye 007(ugghh its so hard the really embarassing thing is i could even get past the dang 1st level :angry: :-8 ) Mario Party 2(which is a ton of fun) Diddy Kong Racing(got 16 ballons now)Star Fox 64(played it at arcade legacy and when i first played it MAN i was adddicted and trying to find a copy of it)Zelda Majoras Mask(now at great bay temple and man its hard)And Rush 2(the stunt mode is really addicting

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Well,got to the Fifth Level of Goldeneye 007,STILL trying to beat Wario( :cussfit: you wario), getting to the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask,and Getting to the Fire Temple in Ocarina Of Time

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Nuno
Jul 11 2013, 09:34 AM
NintendoLuke99
Jul 11 2013, 09:06 AM
Well,got to the Fifth Level of Goldeneye 007,STILL trying to beat Wario( :cussfit: you wario), getting to the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask,and Getting to the Fire Temple in Ocarina Of Time
Is it your first time with the Zelda games?
actually,no.I've beaten Ocarina Of Time beofre,but i havent beat Majoras Mask

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Got Past the Water Temple in Ocarina Of Time,what a relief!Now getting to the Shadow Temple.Gonna Play Mario Golf today,but i hope i can 100% it

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Been Procastinating a little,and finalyl getting far in kirby 64 the crystal shards,on neo star right now

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Not had alot of time to play the N64 lately,because of school and personal stuff,i plan to play it tonight,and maybe if im lucky,cnvince my bros to play a 3 player super smash bros match :) ..i definetley plan to get back into it in the summer though.
Played Kirby 64,and its challenging yet very fun..im currently on the shiver star factory level,which is really hard

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Had a awesome N64 Gaming Night with my friend. We played Super Smash Bros., Mario Tennis, Mario Kart 64,and Rush 2,and many other games. It was a awesome night :) . Anyway today i played Rush 2 and plan on playing something to do with Rare later :)

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Been PLaying PErfect Dark, but completley blindly. I dont even know what goes down or what. ITs pretty much one of my first blind N64 Games

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
After four frickin years of hard work, finally got to the final world in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. I am on the third level and getting all of the crystal shards is hard as heck. I currently have a 90 % Crystals completed rating and I hope to get more :yeah: :dance: :n64: :kirby:

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
After Four and a Half Years and Four months of trying to beat the final boss, I finally completed Kirby 64! :) :dance: :n64: :kirby: :kirby: I am very happy because I have been trying to beat the game for a long time now. Pictures to come up later, and also 100 percent it, which is my first N64 game that I have completed 100 percent!(well other than Paper Mario).
Other than that, I have been trying to get into Castlevania 64, but the camera angles make it very hard :facepalm: :eh: :blasphemy bat: and I have never gotten past the Watchtower at the beginning of the game, unfortunatley had to start over due to my other controller pak going bad. :facepalm: :)

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Been addicted to Super Mario 64 lately. Got three stars and now up to 82 stars in total. Hope someday to finally get to 120 stars

NintendoLuke99
Member Avatar
Got hooked on Paper Mario again, very fun I must say. Reminded me of just why I love the N64 so much
Also tried to play Castlevania for a freaking hour. Oh my :cussfit: God is all I have to say. Been stuck on the Castle Tower (2nd level) since June of 2014.Its a great game, just the freaking fact that the Camera is screwed up and everything and that the freaking stupid designers decided to make the boss so hard
Edited by NintendoLuke99, Mar 28 2016, 04:58 PM.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply