Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (36,908 Views)
Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Lately I've been playing Bomberman Hero: ~90% done.
Beetle Adventure Racing! ~50% done.
and Ocarina of Time: ~10% done (though I've played through ~60%of the game in the past using my friends game).

Also, just started:
Castlevania
Rayman 2
Current N64 focus: NTSC-U carts. Current count: 108/296 (36.5%), 4 NTSC-J.

Non-N64 Items:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Ok, I haven't been all the way through that topic yet, so thanks for the info. I would like to claim it, so long as you don't mind.

Non-N64 Items:

Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Thanks! Good luck with whichever game you pick next!

Non-N64 Items:

Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Lately I've been playing LEGO Racers quite a bit. Whenever I get tired of losing the same race over and over it's fun to build a new car and try yet again. ^_^
Edited by Omnert, Nov 21 2012, 04:37 AM.

Non-N64 Items:

Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Randomgeek
Dec 9 2012, 06:11 PM
Oh, and I bought Mario Tennis for Game Boy Colour off Ebay, so soon I'll actually have a game to use the Transfer Pak on besides Pokemon! :)
That's awesome, Randomgeek! I bought the GBC version of Perfect Dark for the same reason, and I've been looking forward to getting other Transfer Pak compatible games since then. When you get it you'll have to let me know what the GBC version of Mario Tennis does/unlocks, and if it's worth it (the PD version definitely is).
Edited by Omnert, Dec 10 2012, 12:16 AM.

Non-N64 Items:

Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
Heinrold
Dec 11 2012, 05:15 PM
Omnert
Dec 10 2012, 12:02 AM
Randomgeek
Dec 9 2012, 06:11 PM
Oh, and I bought Mario Tennis for Game Boy Colour off Ebay, so soon I'll actually have a game to use the Transfer Pak on besides Pokemon! :)
That's awesome, Randomgeek! I bought the GBC version of Perfect Dark for the same reason, and I've been looking forward to getting other Transfer Pak compatible games since then. When you get it you'll have to let me know what the GBC version of Mario Tennis does/unlocks, and if it's worth it (the PD version definitely is).
I owned Mario Tennis back in the time when it was released and it was also without the N64 game very fun.
IIRC you can unlock courts in the N64 game via Transfer Pak and play with you character from the RPG-like Gameboy game on your TV. The experience points you get there can be transfered back to the GB cart. I think the the N64 version also unlocked something on the GB cart but I'm not sure.
Definitely worth the buy!
Sounds good, thanks for the info. Once I get Mario Tennis I'll have to find a copy of the GBC version too.

Non-N64 Items:

Omnert
Member Avatar
Collector of everything.
In the past few weeks I've managed to finish South Park (the first one, though I did use the unlimited ammo cheat), and I finally finished Majora's Mask (despite having owned it since it came out). It felt quite good to finally finish that game.

Also I picked up a copy of Battletanx: Global Assault and I've been working on that.

Non-N64 Items:

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply