Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,554 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Just completed Goldeneye fully. Might try do max stats no cheat undercoverfilmer00v style one day...
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.’
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
isaiahpotato
Jan 28 2016, 10:29 PM
:n64: :mario: :pika: :dk: :n64screen: I love the N64! It was a huge part of my childhood! While that's true, I only bought one last year. The one I played as a kid was my cousin's. I was at my aunt's house a lot (and I still kinda am), and I played that thing all the time! I played Mario 64, Smash Bros. (before we lost the FLUFFING CARTRIDGE), Star Fox, Pok้mon Stadium, Hey You, Pikachu (without the microphone... I didn't know I needed it at the time...), and a whole lot more! Now that I haveai my own, though, I have Banjo-Kazooie, Rayman 2, and I just got DK64 on Amazon! This, along with the PS2, is my favorite video game console!
Welcome to the forum mate. Have fun trying to 100% DK64!! Great game. Can't say I've beaten it 100% myself though. :-/
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.’

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
I'm so jealous action that sounds awesome mate.

DJ Cat that is so funny used to abuse the spawn points when playing with proximity mines on Goldeneye. Hilarious just watching people blow up as soon as they just re-spawned.

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Some real good posts in here lately! Shellshocker Goldeneye is the best game ever! Period. Of course, I am biased.

Italia - wow good on you. I am so jealous. I wish I could just meet up with some like minded enthusiasts and play the crap out of Goldeneye and Mario Kart etc with a few beers...

:o
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
So far so good then Shellshocker. Did you manage to complete Facility in under 2:05 on 00 to unlock Invincible? Good fun doing that.

As you say, the further down you go, some of the levels do get quite challenging. Nothing you shouldn't be able to ace though.
Edited by Milage007, Dec 24 2016, 09:48 AM.
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Well done Shellshocker. Very impressed considering you've not long taken on the game. Not a bad time either. I don't find Bunker 2 too bad but I kind of have a set way I go about completing the level, and generally, as long as executed well, it is not a struggle at all.

DJC - Yeah multiplayering it out on Goldeneye with everybody would be awesome. It's been far too long since I've done this and I have such a hankering to do it again.
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
@DJC - congrats on the 1,000 posts. Bring on the next 1,000. As Shellshocker said it's fantastic we still have members from way back when who still come back and visit and contribute.

@Shellshocker - whatever works for you. I use the knives for under half the level as well like DJC then it's about headshots. Silenced PP7s are useful but getting off headshots with the beloved pencil gun is also an option. Just have to be fast at wiping out the guards if being loud. Totally agree though, if not speed running, leaving Natalia in the cell until the end is how I tend to roll.
Edited by Milage007, Dec 28 2016, 03:01 PM.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply