Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (35,487 Views)
Durnaxe
Member Avatar
That was a good idea to keep a list Italia, I only kept what I hadn't beaten yet. The only n64 games that I beat this year myself that come to mind are 120 star mario 64 (with a friend), diddy kong racing (mostly a friend), Banjo Kazooie (never had played), Hybrid Heaven (never played before, AMAZING game for the 64), rogue squadron, Star Wars: Episode 1 - Battle for Naboo, and wave race about 20 times like I usually do. I almost beat jet force gemini until it told me to go rescue every critter, no sorry I have other games I'll call this one a wash.
Huh that was more then I thought I would remember

Oh and :cussfit: POKEMON STADIUM 1 AND 2 WITH THEIR RNG :pottymouth: RIGHT IN THEIR :donkey: . I nearly broke 2 controllers over that garbage. Seriously pokemon company, :cussfit: you. I'd rather play with 6 bidoofs online of pokemon X.

Just started Banjo Tooie last Thursday, my friend comes over once a week and we play a few hours on it.

I plan on making a nice crack at all these n64 games next year. Got quite the list going on atm. I may have to watch a lets play on ogre battles 64 to understand that game at all though.

Oh but on the other hand I finally beat batman on the NES after 20 years!
Edited by Durnaxe, Dec 19 2015, 01:34 AM.
:n64: Games: 136
Wii U username: Durnaxe
Ready to lay the smack down in Pokken!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply