Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,596 Views)
sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
I just played a bunch of different courses on MK64, I started to play some Goldeneye-this game is hard with a very worn controller-then it froze on me so I tried Conker's but it did the same thing. I'm guessing I need to do some cleaning. Now I'm playing OoT on GC.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Well done sir! I have been eyeing eBay for a copy of this game. I spent some time cleaning all of my cartridges and then played some Conker's BFD. I forgot how funny this game was. Also played for about an hour without any hiccups or game resets.
Edited by sublime1996525, Jan 5 2016, 10:29 PM.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
So today I played NFL QB Club 98 (which I suck at), Perfect Dark, Pokemon Snap, Paper Mario, and Super Mario 64.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
KnightlyGaming
Jan 9 2016, 07:35 PM
That sounds like a nice batch of games! Paper Mario in particular is one of my favorites on the console
I'd never played Paper Mario before today. I was really enjoying it so far. I probably spent the most time playing that today. Was mainly just trying to test out all the games to make sure they work and just got caught up in that.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Frostgaze
Jan 10 2016, 07:56 AM
Yesterday I found an old antique shop and picked up Star Wars Episode I: Racer and Forsaken 64. (Along with a rumble and transfer pak, everything under $12!) I really enjoyed Racer and I'm going to play more of it soon! At the time I tested Forsaken my brother was with me so we tried out the multiplayer.
I really like Episode 1 Racer but I'm also a Star Wars fan. I just got forsaken too and am eager to try it out.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
KnightlyGaming
Jan 13 2016, 01:37 AM
I just got OgreBattle 64 and I have to say it is officially one of my favorites on the console. I had never played, not even rental, and I am VERY happy I picked it up.
I remember getting it when it first came out and I really liked it. For some reason I never played it much. Maybe I'll have to go back and start it again. Glad you're enjoying it.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
I played a few laps of Mario Kart 64 and still suck at it-blaming it on the loose thumb stick, and played some Paper Mario. Such a fun game.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
I played some Ocarine of Time yesterday. I worked my way through the Water Temple. I forgot all about the room with Dark Link. That is probably one of the coolest rooms in the game and the graphics really look amazing.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Played some Mario Kart 64 today. I have gotten within 1 second of claiming a few top 5 spots. One day lol.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
@italia64 I couldn't agree with you more. I really like WDC a lot when it first came out. I haven't played in in a long time, I should bust it out.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
I still haven't collected all 120 stars on SM64. I think my original file is at 112. Once I get my new steel stick it's game on!!

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Good choice on rider. I am a huge Mike Metzger fan! I didn't even know he was in any Supercross games.

sublime1996525
Member Avatar
That dude
Played some MK64 with my brother-in-law. He beat me. I have gotten so used to Linus' stick that playing with one that just flopped all the way to the side when you pick it up didn't work well for me. I couldn't slide for crap.

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply