Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,564 Views)
MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Hello :) im jumping in!

Destruction Derby is a really fun game! I never played it before either. I picked it up not too long ago. Ive really only played the "battle games" like soccer on there. I was pleasenlty surprised to find those along side the main game :) defiantly makes that game stand out to me more.
Right now i have harvest moon in the system. Im on my second run through and married Karen this time. Cheers! :lol:
Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 21 2017, 10:32 PM.
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I havent played ridge racer yet.... i dont think I have it at the moment?

Last night my husband and i played some Xena, World Driver Championship, and mickeys speedway!

I was disappointed at first when i turned on xena and found out it was a fighting game.... i thought it was an adventure game! But happy to find out you can have up to 4 fighters! Cool! So now i am happy again.

Oh oh!!! Duh!! And i got to play Duck Dodgers for the first time! Yay! :yeah:
Edited by MymeeN64, Jan 25 2017, 09:51 AM.

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I sucked pretty good at it! Haha when i play it looks more like pong then racing!

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Italia, you dont have a handful of controllers laying about here and there? How do you play with your friends?! :eh:

Last night my brother came over and I watched him play Resident Evil 2 and then some Starfox. Of course at the end of Starfox you see this screen...
Posted Image
(Pardon his weird snap chat bottom lol)

So I say 'Hey Ryan, we should divide 33920 by 530 to see how many points each bad guy was..... after some simple math we got.... 64! :facepalm:

Hahaha! We should of known! I Iaughed so hard! What a good time :) thank you :n64: !

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Oohhhh :( that is a problem huh, italia, where are you from/where are you at now?

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
Yes, the late 90's were some rough years!

Italia, you have been forced into the hunt! That must of been a hard time lol

Ill have to get a higher score now!

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
For the record, thats my brothers just messing around score!!! Hahaha i will prove myself to you all and Starfox lol

The dialogue is such a great perk to the game!

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
So. I got my jap DDR mat controller in the mail 2 days ago. Ive been too busy dancing to update you guys! :P

Such a fun fun fun game!! Let me say how impressed and satisfied i am with the mat itself! Its super strong, stays in place, the buttons function perfectly, and theres a sturdy plastic layer on the top that protects the mat and disney pictures you are dancing on.

I did notice something odd while using it though... when selecting menus/levels all the buttons work properly: up is up, A is A, ect....
But, while actually playing the game i noticed I stepped right (when i should of stepped left) and it gave the "great" conformation like i did it. So i did a little experimenting... and i pressed the Down arrow for the whole song and it thought i did great! I was on the easy difficulty and this is a kids game so i guess im not surprised by that? I guess what i am surprised about is that i figured it out haha

I am curious to see if the buttons act that way in the hard difficulty, ill let you guys know!

The game play itself is challenging enough for me haha the hard levels on the hard difficulty has some tricky jumps in there! When everyone asks me how i got so fit, ill have the N64 to thank. :yeah: The song selection is small but were having such a good time it hasn't bothered us yet.

My son is happy he keeps winning the "golden E's" :applause:

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
I didnt think it was a hard find because there was a couple up on the bay but now that i want another one i dont see any!

The game does work with a regular controller, but when you are supposed to hit two directions at the same time it didnt work so good lol

Theres an option where you can dance on the mat AND use the controller at the same time! On the right side of the screen there are buttons to press to play instrument while you dancedance. I have not seen any videos of this, nor have i figured out how to. But there is a picture on the back of the mat's box :) ill post some pictures soon.

Posted Image

MymeeN64
Member Avatar
In the last week i/we played mario tennis, mario party, yoshi's story..... and banjo kazooie.

My girlfriend brought over her super nintendo so we played some donkey kong country too :) she too is "bad" at video games. We had some exciting times haha
Edited by MymeeN64, Mar 18 2017, 08:52 AM.

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply