Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Japanese N64 Games ; The complete list
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 11:59 PM (12,266 Views)
Franklint
Member Avatar
Established Member
After some thought, I have decided that this thread is the best place to post this link. It is the most comprehensive listing of N64 games I have ever seen, hands-down. It lists titles by serial number, meaning that there can be more than one entry for each game, based on which regions it came out in.

The author tells me it is extremely close to being finished, listing-wise, but that there is a lot more work to do on gathering more detailed information on each game. In fact, I plan to help out with box/cart scans of (primarily Australian) games. I would encourage you all to join the fun and help out Martin by uploading scans on the NESWorld forum, or sending them to me in PM so I can MSN them through.

The list is very useful, especially for someone like me who imports a fair few games from the UK and wants to ensure that there isn't an Australian version that I could otherwise have purchased. It's also a way for us to concentrate our efforts and make a comprehensive database.

I am told that the final version of the list will be split up, so the page isn't as long as it currently is. It will also be equipped with a sort function, so you can isolate particular regions etc.

Cheers,
Franklint
Edited by Franklint, Dec 22 2009, 07:31 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply