Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New to the site.
Topic Started: Feb 11 2010, 07:43 PM (486 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Well here I am. On an Nintendo 64 forum, expressing my love for the console. It's very nice to see all of you here.

Here is some things I want you to know about me. First off, I am an huge Nintendo fan and especially of the Super Smash Bros. series. I've been gaming since 1999 because of the Nintendo 64, and because of this, the Nintendo 64 is my all-time favorite video game system. I currently own an Wii, SNES, Genesis, and Nintendo DSi.

Even thought my old system broked in November, 2007, I am going to get another one once I get the money. I had owned a lot of Nintendo 64 games for the system. Knowning that most of the Nintendo 64 games will probably never be made available on the Virtual Console, I came to this decision to get another Nintendo 64 and save up money for it. Here are the games I'm wanting to get for the system:

- Mario Tennis
- Mario Party
- Mario Party 2
- Mario Party 3
- Banjo-Kazooie
- Banjo-Tootie
- Conker's Bad Fur Day
- Donkey Kong 64
- Goldeneye 007
- Perfect Dark
- Vigilante 8
- Vigilante 8: Second Offense
- Dr. Mario 64
- Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA
- Crusin' World
- Re-Volt
- BattleTanx: Global Assualt
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
- Harvest Moon 64
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy
- Mortal Kombat 4
- Killer Instinct: Gold Edition
- Worms: Armengandon
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Star Wars: Rouge Squadron
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
- Star Wars: Episode 1 Battle For Naboo
- Mega Man 64
- Resident Evil 2
- Space Station Silicon Valley
- Lego Racer
- The World Is Not Enough
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
- Mickey Mouse Speedway USA
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Jet Force Gemini
- NBA Hangtime
- Extreme G
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
- Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil
- Wetrix
- Pilotwings 64
- Ridge Racer 64
- Namco Musuem 64
- Tetrisphere
- The New Tetris
- Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
- Bomberman Hero
- Mischeif Maker
- Hot Wheel Turbo Racing
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- WipeOut 64
- Mission: Impossible
- Rocket: Robot On Wheels
- Transformer
- Chameleon Twist
- Glover
- WWF Wrestlemania 2000
- Lode Runner 3D
- Bangai-O
- All Stars Baseball 2001
- F-1 World Gran Prix
- Custom Robo
- Custom Robo V2

From there, that's a ton of games. I'll have to get a job before I can save up money for an Nintendo 64, so it'll be awhile before I get one. But when I do finally own one, it's going to be a blast reveailing it's classic games that so many people ignored.
Quote Post Goto Top

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Ooh cool.
Good to see people see that actually owning the console is so much better then Virtual Console. :)

Oh, and do you play Smash at tournaments or anything?
Who do ya play?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

D.J Cat
Feb 13 2010, 09:37 PM
Ooh cool.
Good to see people see that actually owning the console is so much better then Virtual Console. :)

Oh, and do you play Smash at tournaments or anything?
Who do ya play?
Especially with the Nintendo 64, at this rate, the Virtual Console will never be able to replicate what the Nintendo 64 really is.

I don't really play Smash tournaments since I do not have the time to travel just to play Smash. And trust me, there are far better people then me.

I currently play Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, MS DOS games, Trackmania Nations Forever, and Super Smash Bros. on the Virtual Console.

BTW, very nice to see you here. I was surprise to find an surviving Nintendo 64 forum, but a small community is better then none, right?

Oh and I have a brillant plan to jumpstart activity here: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7186504/1/#new
Quote Post Goto Top

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Haha, I'm not very good at Smash at all, but its a great way to find new people who play N64.

:)

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
Welcome. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

alxbly
Feb 14 2010, 08:08 AM
Welcome. :)
It's really nice to meet you. I hope this forum goes really well. And from an non-Nintendo 64 owner, you might be surprise at how much I talk about.
Quote Post Goto Top

Franklint
Member Avatar
Established Member
Hello there, Super Smash Bros. Fan,

I am incredibly tempted to deliver Mop's signature greeting.

Welcome to you. I am sure that you will like this forum. Just remember that quality is better than quantity. Just a piece of advice I think all newbies should read.

You really should pick up an N64 - they're super-cheap these days. The nearest second-hand store should have one (and it might even be refurbished) for under AUD$40, I'd say.

All the best,
Franklint

Deleted User
Deleted User

Franklint
Feb 27 2010, 09:25 AM
Hello there, Super Smash Bros. Fan,

I am incredibly tempted to deliver Mop's signature greeting.

Welcome to you. I am sure that you will like this forum. Just remember that quality is better than quantity. Just a piece of advice I think all newbies should read.

You really should pick up an N64 - they're super-cheap these days. The nearest second-hand store should have one (and it might even be refurbished) for under AUD$40, I'd say.

All the best,
Franklint
It's very nice to see you here. I am currently fitting very well on the forum and really enjoying it.

And regarding your 2nd paragraph, I understand that completely. This is why I will be getting games that have gotten great reviews first.

And of course I'm getting an Nintendo 64. I'll start searching for one once I get the money. Thanks for the suggestion there.

And here's to hoping we'll see more out of you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Franklint
Member Avatar
Established Member
Super Smash Bros. Fan

And regarding your 2nd paragraph, I understand that completely. This is why I will be getting games that have gotten great reviews first.

Actually, I was talking about posts on the forum. Better posts are better than lots of average posts. As regards game collecting, I personally feel that quantity is more important than quality, as my goal is to collect fullsets.

Cheers, big ears,
Franklint

Mop it up
Member Avatar
Forum Urban Legend
Hooray Newbies! :birdo:

There you go, Franklint.

Franklint
Member Avatar
Established Member