Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Guide and FAQ discussion
Topic Started: Aug 26 2006, 06:20 PM (3,355 Views)
alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
So, is anyone working on any guides just now? I have about four controllers to test out... boring! Maybe I should create a 2D Bomberman 64 (Japanese version) guide... maybe..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
^ I'll take that as a "no"... :P

I've been rearranging my photobucket account so some photos in the various guide I've done will be missing until I get things sorted out again. Should be fixed in the next few weeks/months/years... ;)

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
I might do... I kind of like the excuse to post a link to Nintendo 64 Forever though... ^_^

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
I've added a new controller review (see it here!). More photos to follow. :)

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
Thanks for the info Franklint, I've put in a request for one. There's already some high resolution photos of the Lodgenet controller here:

http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7070678/1/#new

Shame that the controllers that are for sale are all the old style, not the newer Lodgenet controllers with the Gamecube-style control stick. But this is still very exciting! :D

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply