Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My ASCII Pad 64 Collection; Different colors and comparisons
Topic Started: Nov 14 2010, 12:54 PM (11,860 Views)
Houghton0609
Love that colour!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Houghton0609
SoloJones64
Jun 28 2016, 08:58 PM
Cabanon
Jun 28 2016, 05:25 PM
ok so I've just moved out and I was doing some clean up of my boxes and upon further inspection, my white seams to be the Metallic Teal. I really look like white on top but as soon as you check it out more with sunlight, its really not White.

So I guess Im back on the hunt for a white one.
Can you post a pic? Because in hand the teal I have could never be mistaken for a white one.
Also, what is this? Cabanon showed me and it looks like an ascii but with shorter handles. Not as many turbo switches either but it does have a the blue controller plug.

Posted Image
Did you purchase this blue joy card?

Houghton0609
I've been offered 1 in the last couple of hours, from Australia, sellers wants $240 asd.

Houghton0609
Excatly

Houghton0609
I think these are next on my list, so if you guys have any spare I would be very interested, especially any cib.

Houghton0609
The seller had both a boxed gold and silver forsale and the boxes were mixed with the wrong pads, I've bought both to sort this problem out 😁

Houghton0609
According to the barcodes you were right cabanon, but to the colour stickers on the front the pads were in the correct boxes, strange really.

Houghton0609
Just seen this on his Instagram

Houghton0609
Solo is claiming this to the 17th colour variant, and 4th that he has personally discovered.
It's been mentioned above that this pad has been listed on eBay in Germany for quite some time, at what I would call a ridiculous price.

I've been chasing these pads for a little while now, and only been buying cib, these are insanely hard to find boxed.

Houghton0609
He sent you these pics as well, he asked me to post them up here 😂😂
What’s your Instagram cabanon?

Houghton0609
I have a clear cib 😜

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply