Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hmm..
Topic Started: Jan 5 2011, 06:59 PM (551 Views)
KewkiezNAF
Member Avatar
So is there a place where members can do an "ask me" topic? I think doing these will certainly increase the posts for this forum.

Just a though >_<
Posted Image
Join Nintendo All-Star Forums! Aside from gaming, graphics, and other fun things, we are going to start an RP in the near future!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Interesting idea... I think for the forum, most people would just ask a question, open for anyone else in the forum to answer. This way, questions get asked in their respective areas (e.g. N64-specific questions in the N64 section, etc.).

Did you have something else in mind?
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Rayman Legends, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Coorsy101
Member Avatar
This is another great idea to increase member activity!

One thought instantly popped in my head tho.. Usually when people want to know things about others they create a thread asking that question. For example.. "how old were you when you first started playing videogames?" This would obviously be posted in "other video games" and everyone would have a chance to respond.

So its like your idea, but reversed. Giving it its own section may be benefitial!

:yeah: Great thinking man.

-Corey
American

Controllers: 12/19 (9/15 Boxed/Sealed)
Systems: 1/9 (1/9 Boxed)

Japanese

Controllers: 7/18 (6/18 Boxed)
Systems: 1/10 (1/10 Boxed)

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
neat idea! i think that could yield some interesting results :D

Coorsy101
Member Avatar
So i was just reading through this topic again and noticed i pretty much said exactly what you did (floorcat). haha.

Sorry about that. I clearly am not 100% there up in my head some times haha :-8

-Corey
American

Controllers: 12/19 (9/15 Boxed/Sealed)
Systems: 1/9 (1/9 Boxed)

Japanese

Controllers: 7/18 (6/18 Boxed)
Systems: 1/10 (1/10 Boxed)

floorcat
Member Avatar
Coorsy101
Jan 6 2011, 11:47 PM
I clearly am not 100% there up in my head some times haha :-8
We all have our moments... ;)
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Gravity Rush 2, Rayman Legends, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

KewkiezNAF
Member Avatar
well, it wouldn't just be all gaming questions, you know?

It could also be about your life in the real world ex: Are you single, do you have a job, where do you live, etc.

It could be placed as a sub-forum on the member introductions since you're trying to get to know the member(s) more.
Edited by KewkiezNAF, Jan 7 2011, 10:34 AM.
Posted Image
Join Nintendo All-Star Forums! Aside from gaming, graphics, and other fun things, we are going to start an RP in the near future!

FoxC
Member Avatar
Annual Visitor
That's similar to the social board. This topic deals with a lot of information in one:

http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/419712/1/

Topics are made that do this, too, such as post pics of where you live, etc.

http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/420182/1/
Posted Image

floorcat
Member Avatar
Ah... I hadn't realized you were thinking more of an "in general" kind of way. But yeah, FoxC pretty much nailed what my answer would've been.

Of course, if you want to pin-point a question that isn't really covered in the threads already present, you're more than welcome to start one!! ;)

KewkiezNAF
Member Avatar
Alright. Thanks guys (:
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Help and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply