Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (40,284 Views)
Franklint
Member Avatar
Established Member
Yoshi64
Aug 6 2009, 02:03 AM
I am asking a freaking question, not trying to make a huge thread. Not like there is much else going on here. I just wanted an answer that you didn't give me, thanks alxbly.
Why do people always get so defensive when people point out small errors in the way they conduct themselves?

I know you are just asking a question, but the important thing is that you shouldn't start a new thread every time you need the answer to a yes/no question. Otherwise it's like:

<start of thread>
Question
Answer
<end of thread>

<start of thread>
Question
Answer
<end of thread>

You see? Think of another way to ask your simple, one-response questions if you're making more than one thread a week about them. PM several high-profile members. They should be able to point you in the right direction and keep the forum organised. Think of more open-ended threads that are original and will encourage discussion. Unfortunately, you're not the only person on the forum, so we all need to stay mindful of keeping things looking nice and easy to navigate.

Glad to hear you got the answer to your question, and please take this advice in the spirit it is given. Don't get angry with me! :)

Peace,
Franklint
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply