Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (39,039 Views)
xXxCreamSodaxXx
Get N or get out!
I love the N64 controller!

For it's time the controller was great for FPS games, and it has always fit my hands well. I hate using them when they get wore out(like most of my controllers right now). And I hated playing Mario Party 1 with these damn things, hahaha!

On the other hand I will always take a PS DualShock(1/2/3) over the N64 controller, as I have always loved the layout of the controllers, and the wireless DS3 is sheer perfection. I know, I know, I'm a PlayStation guy! But I'm a much bigger Nintendo guy(N64 and older).

P.S. sorry for bringing up such an old topic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xXxCreamSodaxXx
Get N or get out!
Gaming Freak
Jan 2 2008, 02:37 AM
...is tight or not?

I would say you would have to ask your girlfriend on such a matter! :lol:

xXxCreamSodaxXx
Get N or get out!
VERY cool article/video there, I would love to get my hands on one of those controllers(or an Ultra 64). I honestly think we ended up with a better controller design in the end though.

The only thing I find dissapointing is that the "Ultra" 64 is just a finalised console with a different name(and possibly different board revision?)

xXxCreamSodaxXx
Get N or get out!
Another question I have...

I know that a very small few N64 users out there, might have an U64 console in their collection. What I wonder is this: Would the system function just like any other N64 system? I mean, would the system be playable, or just a rare collectors item(just for looks).

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply