Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (43,558 Views)
The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I think I agree with Rapueda in that the 3D 'N' would have made for a better tattoo. It is still cool to see such a dedicated N64 fan though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
finngamer
Feb 4 2012, 10:35 AM
As with the console variations, I did a grid of all the available controller variants on my website. Input is appreciated, if you notice something off. :) Scroll to the end of part 1.2.

http://finngamer.webs.com/nintendo64.htm
That looks really nice. I love seeing the consoles and peripherals listed out the way you guys have. Very informative for the newbs like me. :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Grizzmeister
Feb 21 2013, 12:09 PM
N64Collecting
Feb 21 2013, 09:59 AM
I'm not a big fan of FinnGamer, just cause I really can't stand his accent, nothing big, I'll watch it if it helps though ^.^
I love finngamer's accent! IMHO, it's the best part of his videos. No doubt he's inspired many people to get in to collecting with both his passion and knowledge on the subject.
Same here! He is definitely knowledgeable as all get out, and his voice hooks me every time. He also seems like a really personable dude. :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Not that I'm tooting my own horn as my impersonations aren't the greatest by any means, but I've managed to hone a pretty decent finngamer impression. 8)

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Very nice, love the set up!

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
If it is the same one that was brought up recently then just go back one page of posts and you'll see some pics and whatnot. :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
jmacbear25
Apr 12 2013, 12:33 PM
What's that black stuff around nintendo on the second one? Yuck. Where you from nagato?
In that listing's description they claim it was a marker attack by a young person. I'm sure they dealt with the juvenile harshly. :yeah:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I'm going to ask a dumb question that may have already been asked on the forum. Heck, I might have even asked this sometime during my 5 years here. Why a charcoal black console and a gray controller?

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Oh, no worry here. Just one of those questions I can't shake from my inquisitiveness. :lol:

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Well, I can understand the understated color scheme, but what I was curious about was why the console and controller weren't the same color. Seems like an odd decision.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Vinyl
Jun 12 2013, 12:00 PM
I would kill someone for this XD
Not sure anyone will respond if they do now that you have threatened them with death. :blink: :P

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
That's how I understand it as well. The only region restrictions were the controllers that were only released in certain regions but they are playable on any N64 console.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply