Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (39,457 Views)
Arch Evil
Member Avatar
Occasional Forum Lurker
This is certainly a dedicated fan to the N64, but damn... it's one of the most horrible tattoos I've ever seen :huh:

But since you said it's a "work in progress", maybe it will be better? (I certainly hope so...)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arch Evil
Member Avatar
Occasional Forum Lurker
Nice reviews ^_^

You also said that there are about 25 other N64 controllers... :blink: damn, that's a lot :P

Do you know some names by any chance?

For example, I saw this one on a site:

Posted Image

Ever seen it before? :P
Posted Image

Arch Evil
Member Avatar
Occasional Forum Lurker
Ah, so sorry :P I didn't know controllers were released under so MANY names :blink:
Your reviews prove that, while there are a lot of "spin-off" controllers, only Nintendo makes the best ones ^_^ except the ASCII Pad 64, which I'm interested in now, thanks to your review :D

Now if only I know where to find one :unsure:
Posted Image

Arch Evil
Member Avatar
Occasional Forum Lurker
60 dollars :blink: that's a bit expensive :unsure: :P
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply