Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (40,501 Views)
LS650
I want to pick up another N64 controller. I actually like the original stock controllers, but when I look on eBay I don't see any new OEM controllers: all the N64 controllers are either used or 3rd party. My experience is that used originals often have worn-out analog sticks, or the 3rd party controllers are not as nice as the OEM ones. :-/

Can you recommend a place that sells either new Nintendo controllers or a good quality 3rd party controller..?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LS650
Thanks for the reply. After doing some research, I ended up bidding on eBay for a used MakoPad 64. I've won the auction and should be receiving a MakoPad in supposedly good condition for only $12 - including shipping. I hope the stick is a good one....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply