Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (39,498 Views)
Ganondorf
Member Avatar
Hi, I was wondering if I got a Japanese or American controller would it work with a PAL N64 console? Thanks.
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
here is the rarest n64 controller that ive heard of and i dont think its been discussed yet
you can either buy it for $30.00 or $300.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reality-Quests-The-Glove-Controller-RARE-AWKWARD_W0QQitemZ350264772327QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item518d6846e7

http://videogames.techfresh.net/ultra-rare-n64-power-glove-controller/

until today i didnt even know the n64 glove existed
as the ebay seller says it does cause severe arthritis yet i cant imagine it being very dangerous
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
what brand made it ?
Posted Image
i dont know why they didnt stick to the nes glove look, i guess it would be weird with a joystick on it though
do you have the nes glove alxby because that looks really complicated to play ?

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
alxbly
Nov 25 2009, 08:59 AM
The makers name is Reality Quest, and yes I did own one. It would be kind of weird for me to have posted photos with my name on them and gameplay impressions if I didn't own one.... :huh: ^_^

It is complicated because you have to relearn the button placement (it's totally different from the standard N64 controller).
sorry i ment the power glove

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
please show some pictures of your controller collection on n64 forever. the daiei hawks one i couldnt find anything on google images im curious to find out what it looks like :yeah:

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
alxbly
Jan 19 2010, 04:13 PM

Ganondorf: The Daiei Hawks console/controller:

Posted Image

ive seen this n64 before but i never new the name,bummer i was hoping to see a new n64 :-/

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
fwnsp
Jan 21 2010, 01:39 PM
ars2pd, i already have the extreme green, aka atomic yellow.

the one i am chasing are these (with waht price i'll pay)

Justco 30th Grey/White $100
Clear Blue/White $40
Clear Red/White $40
(can get the above 2 with a consle for $100)
Black/Grey (Mario Kart) $50
Black/Grey (Hello Mack) $50
E3 Gold/Black $my soul :-P
Nintendo Power DK $150
Nintendo Power 100 $150
Nintendo Power Millenium $500
ASCII 64 $75

of course if ones comes up for sale i'd probably end up paying more... i just can't find any at the moment
:w00t: are you serious about these price because ive seen millenium controllers boxed and with compettion documents and that just goes past $400.00. also i might be able to sell you the dk one if you were serious aboout paying 150.00. also do you want some of these controllers boxed?

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
fwnsp
Jan 22 2010, 12:02 AM
yes serious about prices.
if you even see a millenium controll for sale please let me know, i'm offering such a high amount purely because i can't find anything, talk to me and you migh tget more :-P.

well i havent seen any millenium controllers for sale for some time but at the moment there are three dk 64 controllers for sale on amazon, they are going for around 70.00 us just save one for me :yeah:

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
fwnsp
Jan 22 2010, 09:05 AM
Ganondorf
Jan 22 2010, 02:25 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
unfortunately neither of the dk 64 controllers on amazon are shippable to aus.
well that makes matters a lot harder :-/ still there was a person selling a millenium controller in the buy sell trade part of n64 forever not long ago :yeah:

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply