Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (43,316 Views)
Waffles
fwnsp
Jan 17 2010, 02:26 AM
My prized collection however are my controllers...

...If anyone has any of the above, I will happy pay well for them.
I actually have the midnight blue controller, pokemon blue yellow, and i have this weird colour that sorta looks like the gold your looking for but is gold the whole way around and its sorta a beigy gold.
Ganondorf
Jan 21 2010, 06:28 PM
fwnsp
Jan 21 2010, 01:39 PM
ars2pd, i already have the extreme green, aka atomic yellow.

the one i am chasing are these (with waht price i'll pay)

Justco 30th Grey/White $100
Clear Blue/White $40
Clear Red/White $40
(can get the above 2 with a consle for $100)
Black/Grey (Mario Kart) $50
Black/Grey (Hello Mack) $50
E3 Gold/Black $my soul :-P
Nintendo Power DK $150
Nintendo Power 100 $150
Nintendo Power Millenium $500
ASCII 64 $75

of course if ones comes up for sale i'd probably end up paying more... i just can't find any at the moment
:w00t: are you serious about these price because ive seen millenium controllers boxed and with compettion documents and that just goes past $400.00. also i might be able to sell you the dk one if you were serious aboout paying 150.00. also do you want some of these controllers boxed?
Hey! i think i have the nintendo power 100 but it doesnt hav the sticker at the top. i researched it and it looks exactally the same
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply