Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (39,533 Views)
complyordie
Member Avatar
Established Member
Haha, going to be interesting to see the final price of it!
Looking to buy all Blister pack Controllers and Nintendo power Controllers, Hit me up!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

complyordie
Member Avatar
Established Member
After a few days stuck in customs, my boxed Jusco controller arrived! Really pleased with it.

Posted Image
Looking to buy all Blister pack Controllers and Nintendo power Controllers, Hit me up!

complyordie
Member Avatar
Established Member
I've finally got round to putting up a shelf and displaying my Jap boxed controllers, just missing the Hello Mac! and Geoffrey, i wont hold my breath to finding them soon :P
Posted Image

complyordie
Member Avatar
Established Member
Thank you, i had some acrylic slide bottom cases made up to protect them a little.

complyordie
Member Avatar
Established Member
Hi, I've sourced them from different places, Ebay, Japan Auctions, Akiba-Games and so on.
The cases are from ukgraders.co.uk i sent them custom dimensions. They cost 12 each and took a few week to make and ship back to me. You should contact them and see if they will ship to the U.S, the guy i dealt with was called Steve and he was really helpful. If they don't ship to the U.S i'd be happy to help any forum member and send them over.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply