Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (39,472 Views)
Brodieman
Member Avatar
Hi all! I'm new to the community and loving the forums. Lots of great stuff i didn't know. I'm collecting controllers and consoles and would GREATLY APPRECIATE some tips on where to find controllers aside from ebay. They seem to be much harder to find with a box or blister package then consoles with boxes. Anyways i'm loving the site and the knowledge base :yeah:
:bowser: MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL :bowser:

N.A. Consoles CIB - 9/9 JAP Consoles CIB - 10/10 World Wide Console Releases CIB 16/16 Controllers CIB - 26/30 (Loose - 30/30 Promo - 4/4) Sealed Games 80/296
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brodieman
Member Avatar
So this may be a noob question, but lets face it, I'm new to this. Do the boxed N64 controllers have any papers with them? I cant seem to find one with papers or even the papers alone if they are out there. If they do does anyone have pics or a place to get em?

N.A. Consoles CIB - 9/9 JAP Consoles CIB - 10/10 World Wide Console Releases CIB 16/16 Controllers CIB - 26/30 (Loose - 30/30 Promo - 4/4) Sealed Games 80/296

Brodieman
Member Avatar
Thanks Cooper

Brodieman
Member Avatar
Behold! THE RAREST OF ALL N64 CONTROLLERS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-Lk7Iqh7k

Brodieman
Member Avatar
Cabanon
Jul 15 2012, 06:05 AM
pardon me, i must be blind and im too lazy to check mine, but how do you tell it's a fake ? is it the sticker ? that's the only thing i see right now.
Look how shiny it is. The silver is super shiny and the black is really, really shiny. The millinim 2000 part is a sticker too

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply