Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (41,606 Views)
Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
Cabanon
Mar 24 2013, 05:37 PM
ok this is kind of an odities but I managed to find some pics of this controller after hearing, reading and rumors about it for a while now. this kind of came randomly but here it is. I have no clue if it came with in a box or not but I have at least managed to find pics of it. for the sake of the bundle, there was also a console Soft Bag.

so ladies and gentlement, I present you the EA Sports Controller & Console Carrying Bag
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that controller boxed on eBay a few months back. I don't think it was very expensive either, less than $30 maybe? >_> Don't remember too much about because I hate those style controllers. I'll be sure to post if I find one again though.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
CoachLuke22
Mar 30 2013, 10:26 PM
How would you suggest I try to contact him? I commented on one of his videos. Is there a better way to do it?
He actually does have an account on here, I believe it is just thejuice401. He only has like 8 posts or so; not very active here.

And Megarock, yes that is probably the most common 3rd party controllers, I don't like them because of their hideous shape and thick build, but maybe they'd work better for someone with big hands (which I feel like everyone on the internet claims to have :huh: )
The less common counterpart of the Superpad is the Superpad plus, I have this one and enjoy it a good deal more, although I always prefer original.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
TheJuice401
Apr 8 2013, 11:56 AM
heres a pic of my controller collection! and coach youll see why i dont wanna sell any it'd ruin the cool set-up i created! sorry :/
Very impressive! It's like collecting rares irl :P
Posted Image

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Don't know if this is a re-listing that has been cataloged already (and if it has, sorry) but this was posted moments ago:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Hello-Mac-Nintendo-64-Japan-N64-Exclusive-Controller-Limited-Edition-Import-/111115231570?hash=item19defbe152
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply