Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (39,464 Views)
Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Hello-Mac-Nintendo-64-Japan-N64-Exclusive-Controller-Limited-Edition-Import-/111115231570?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19defbe152

Notice the scratch looking line low left side of joystick running down. i have seen this exact same mark on multiple controllers even brand new! & other marks identical on other controllers also. are these made in the plastic mold when making or maybe from a machine installing the joystick? thoughts? surly others have noticed these no?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
complyordie
Sep 20 2013, 07:23 AM
I've finally got round to putting up a shelf and displaying my Jap boxed controllers, just missing the Hello Mac! and Geoffrey, i wont hold my breath to finding them soon :P
Posted Image
Wow those boxes are minty fresh looking! where did you find them all? Japan Auctions? Can i get those clear cases here in America? or where did you get them? they are awesome!

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
complyordie
Oct 1 2013, 03:58 AM
Hi, I've sourced them from different places, Ebay, Japan Auctions, Akiba-Games and so on.
The cases are from ukgraders.co.uk i sent them custom dimensions. They cost 12 each and took a few week to make and ship back to me. You should contact them and see if they will ship to the U.S, the guy i dealt with was called Steve and he was really helpful. If they don't ship to the U.S i'd be happy to help any forum member and send them over.
Hi, i found a guy locally that can make them but he wants exact dimensions before he gives me a quote. your boxes look way better than vga's so would you mind passing those figures on? if way expensive i might take you up on your kind offer & get you to ship them to me ;)

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
Looks amazing! that hello mac box is worth a small fortune alone! lolz at water marks maybe a little bigger next time :P

outstanding personal achievement, congratulations.

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Shigeru-Miyamoto-signed-N64-Gold-Controller-genuine-autograph-Nintendo-Zelda-/263000389877?hash=item3d3c0b78f5:g:5DoAAOSwj85YMqcD#

Signed controller by Shigeru Miyamoto.....

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
Is it possible to remove the power 100 logo off of the power 100 controller to place on a controller in better condition? has anyone tried this and have any results or information on how it goes?

It does look very fragile so i was thinking heat it up with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive and use a thin fishing line to pull back and forth to slowly cut through the adhesive?

any info or anyone got any results please lemme know thanks!

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply