Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Controller discussion; N64 controller discussion - collecting/issues/help
Topic Started: Jul 23 2006, 12:29 AM (43,801 Views)
DarkLink
Member Avatar
I've realized something strange today. Somehow the sealed Funtastic Blister Pack Controllers are not the same.

You see the backside of these 4 Controllers, they all have their cable wrapped in a own little baggy.
They are also all twisted slightly different but I suppose this was done by hand so it should be normal.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Notice the numbers on the bottom of the Blister Packs

Posted Image

And now check this out

Posted Image

Why does this one have no cable baggy and no number? At first I was a little scared but then I checked a few online and their seem to be quite a few without the baggie and number. Can somebody explain this?

Maybe you guys could post the backsides of your blister pack controllers in this topic so we can check how many of which there are and solve this mystery. That would be very appreciated. Thanks guys.
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DarkLink
Member Avatar
Does anyone know why some controllers have these "Transformers" on the cord and others don't?

Posted Image

DarkLink
Member Avatar
MrKoippa
Jun 5 2015, 08:52 AM
From Mk II
"PAL region only, added because of strict EU regulations regarding interference. And the correct technical term is 'kludge"
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7398314/1/#new

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply