Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Howdy
Topic Started: Mar 8 2011, 04:16 PM (644 Views)
Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Hello all,

I'm Grizzmeister gaming enthusiast and semi collector just dropping by to add my 2 cents.

My favorite console is probably the N64 although I generally support all the major systems. Right now I'm mostly playing Black Ops on my Xbox 360 although I often play Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Mario Kart Wii both on-line and off.

My favorite Nintendo franchise is Mario Kart followed closely by Armored Core although I play just about any game that supports multiplayer.

Last but not least, I'm a very visual person so I tend to post a lot of pictures; hope that doesn't go against the grain here.

Sincere regards,

Grizz
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
Hey, I remember you from the GameFAQs N64 board! :D No problems with posting photos here. Welcome, man. :)

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
welkom! willkommen! bienvenue!

Quote:

Black Ops on my Xbox 360

Xbox? whats that? :)

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Welcome, Grizmeister :D Make yourself at home!

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
stinger9142
Mar 8 2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome, Grizmeister :D Make yourself at home!
Thank you! I feel very comfortable already.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Welcome to N64 Forever!
I'm GunSlinger on GameFAQs haha.
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Mk II
Mar 8 2011, 04:58 PM
welkom! willkommen! bienvenue!

Quote:

Black Ops on my Xbox 360

Xbox? whats that? :)

It's a grossly overpriced video game system that forces you to pay $60 for incomplete games. You're then extorted in to paying even more for extra levels and modes via DLC if you really want to own the game in its entirety. :-/

Posted Image

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Wow, that about sums up modern gaming anymore! :lol:

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
hello :yeah:
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Welcome bud!

I couldn't agree more about Xbox :lol:
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

alxbly
Member Avatar
Ancient
Grizzmeister
Mar 8 2011, 07:41 PM
It's a grossly overpriced video game system that forces you to pay $60 for incomplete games. You're then extorted in to paying even more for extra levels and modes via DLC if you really want to own the game in its entirety. :-/
Alternatively, wait for a few months, get the game half price and with free patches to fix any bugs. Or wait a year and get the Game of the Year edition with all DLC for less than original retail price.

:coffee:

Purtle
Member Avatar
Pictures are always welcome btw ;)
Check out My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Purtle28PatrickSSB

Matt
Member Avatar
Kick, Punch, It's all in the mind
Welcome, and you summed it up

"You can't pass level 8 in this game, and this game mode has one bug!"

"Take the gamemode out, fix it and charge 800MSP, and We'll fix that level in a few month"
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Thanks to all of you for being so warm and gracious. It's an honor to be in the company of others who appreciate the N64 as much as I do. :yeah:

Posted Image

D.J Cat
Member Avatar
Welcome!

Its great to have a place like this with the respect the N64 deserves. :D

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
I'm back....

Hey I still have all my N64 cartridges and I've avoided the current trend of emulating all my games on the PC. I do have a healthy amount of Virtual Console games on my Wii, though, including my two N64 favorites Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 64. My retro setup looks pretty meager now as a result.

Posted Image
Edited by Grizzmeister, Dec 3 2016, 11:36 AM.

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply