Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (30,483 Views)
The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Okay, I couldn't quite believe my luck to find this on the very same day I read this entire topic but I thought you guys would want to see it. This was an insert from an EGM magazine (I've held onto all the game mags I've bought since the mid 90s) and it seems to address the Star Fox 64 tournament that the gold controllers came from. It also seems to state that they were all signed and it doesn't look like the ones in this topic are signed so who knows what information is legit but, as I said before, I figured you guys would appreciate this. Sorry for the mess of photos but I wanted to cover all bases.

EDIT: Upon rereading I noticed that it said the winner got a signed controller. I mistook it as meaning everyone got a signed controller. Makes more sense now. :P

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by The Red Shadow, Dec 22 2011, 12:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
alekx
Sep 29 2012, 11:08 AM
Its a group shot while I still have both the e3. I put one on ebay.
Awesome, best of luck with the sale!

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I didn't even notice until now but isn't Andrew Reiner, #2 on the list, a gaming journalist? Maybe with Game Informer or perhaps some other mags over the years?

EDIT: Went back to page one and started re-reading the thread and came across the post, with a link included, that confirms who I thought that was. Pretty cool story.
Edited by The Red Shadow, Jan 23 2013, 08:48 AM.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply