Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (30,361 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
Thegt550
Jul 13 2011, 05:52 PM
Mine
very nice. where did you get it ?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
EDIT
Edited by Cabanon, Aug 19 2011, 01:11 PM.

Cabanon
Elite
i almost bought one from TheGT550 but ran short on money at the time. i'd be comfortable now to buy one if there's one left.

Cabanon
Elite
jonebone
Oct 14 2011, 06:40 AM
So how is that N logo attached to the controller? Just glue? Held in place pretty snugly? It seems odd that for a controller so "rare", that one person had already found 5 or 6 of them. Maybe if you live close to E3 then it seems more plausible but that's a hell of a coincidence.

I also remember the three that you sold were pretty beat. You would think that people would take more care of hard to find controllers.
i know the story about TheGt550, but he should be the one telling where he got 'em from. seems all legit to me.
as for the controller, i think the N logo is painted, never saw one peeled. the back is also black. no idea if its the same black used as the black controller.

Cabanon
Elite
i know the mk64 gold controller giveaway is counted because there was an official releae after that and that its really difficult to track down one, but would you count it ?

Cabanon
Elite
a Sony 27" TV ?oh shoot, where do i sign up!! :dance:

Cabanon
Elite
ddr2nite
Jan 6 2012, 04:21 PM
I think one of my new goals in life is to not only meet Miyamoto, but get him to sign one of my E3 controllers :mario:
how 'bout both :P

Cabanon
Elite
aahhhhhhhhhh you sold your double to brodie.... that's the special thing you were talking about the other day. very nice.

Cabanon
Elite
ddr2nite
Apr 22 2012, 09:14 AM
Brodieman
Apr 22 2012, 08:47 AM
lithium017
Apr 22 2012, 08:37 AM
Neato that Brodieman is getting all the rare ones marked off on his check list. ddr did he also buy your second Geoffrey controller?
I bought an unboxed Geoffrey he had.
Yup, he got my unboxed GEOFFREY. I still have both boxed GEOFFREYs in my possession.
wait, you had 3 Geofrrey ????

Cabanon
Elite
so quagga screwed up ? maybe he can tell us what happened...?

Cabanon
Elite
K87
Sep 28 2012, 01:27 AM
i think what ausgamer is trying to say is that "ganstaterrybeer" is his cousin's friend who purchased the E3 off quagga which is #12 on the list which he edited his post saying he meant #12 and that the purchased E3 from quagga never showed up.
that's what i understood as well. i the above is true, then we have someone who doesnt deserve to be here anymore.

but let's hear quagga's side first.

Cabanon
Elite
Nadim9067
Jul 10 2013, 05:25 AM
TheJuice401 bought the last one off bbcorvette that you've just mentioned.
I spoke with him shortly after selling that one and he said that he has other E3 controllers, just like thegt550 - why it has taken him 5-6 months to post his 2nd on eBay is a bit odd though.
it's not odd, it's just brillant. doing it this way ensure that the 2nd controller is not being sold at a ridiculous low price. spacing them 6 months with hot and rare ticket items is just normal if you want to cash in at max level.

Cabanon
Elite
Vinyl
May 24 2014, 06:34 AM
Another controller spotted? or is this one from someone here =)

Its on the 7th picture!

http://www.insidegamer.nl/artikel/102234/igs-collectors-corner-redahs-verzameling
isnt this willis82's collection ? I reckon that Tamiya Racing prototype was released by him and latter sold I think ??

Cabanon
Elite
not digging the story, but you never know.

Cabanon
Elite
nice steal darklink.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply