Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (30,384 Views)
DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
N64BOSS
Jul 23 2012, 01:29 PM
K87
Jul 22 2012, 09:48 PM
you didnt miss out on anything it was in pretty bad condition and sold for $1000 buy-it-now. you saved yourself a hole in your wallet lol
X_D for 1000 clams for me id pay that plus more if it was perfect condition. but beat up id prolly only go up to 700.
Yeah true, but unfortunatly you have to deal with the desperate who will pay any amount, even if it is the worst condition controller you've ever laid your eyes on.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
that's funny

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Im pretty sure he's answered how he got most of them. Probably found this recent one in the wild somewhere. :D

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Ausgamer355
Dec 11 2012, 04:53 AM
number 12 on the list never showed up.so you can put lost or seller never sent it. An will not work a deal out with coin but what goes around comes around.
Good luck with that Ausgamer, thats a lot of money to loose. Hopefully something can be worked out.

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
lithium017
May 15 2013, 08:43 PM
I think we need to investigate this at this point. Especially if he is claiming that he can get more of them...
Sounds a bit suss doesn't it. Not trying to discredit anyone, but how the heck do you find that many??

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Scooter needs to be added to the list. I believe he bought the all gold one from thegt550 and swapped out the back. He showed the photos in the buy or sell any game thread. :D

Posted Image

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
With low feedback and his only sales being for this item, I would say buyer beware. There's a high probability that these could be fakes.

I'm not saying they are for sure, but when a seller pops up out of no where and proceeds to sell multiple items of something that is rare, alarm bells should be going off for everyone.

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply