Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (33,140 Views)
ItsOnlyAFleshWound
yeah & if 1 turns up with blood and a bullet hole i think you found your man!

Edited by ItsOnlyAFleshWound, Aug 22 2012, 02:26 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ItsOnlyAFleshWound
Fight Fight Fight :applause:

lolz....

ItsOnlyAFleshWound
alekx
Jul 31 2012, 01:34 PM
Is the black backing identical to the standard black of the regular controllers?

As far as im aware, we are not discussing these details as recent replica items have started hitting the market & we do our best not to be giving them the information that they need to make them. these finer details are all we have to identify fakes :phear:
Edited by ItsOnlyAFleshWound, Aug 22 2012, 03:01 AM.

ItsOnlyAFleshWound
6 ? Wow, ok you got my attention on this topic! If i brought one of these i'd be very interested in the answer to this!

ItsOnlyAFleshWound
So its safe to say that there is actually a far few of these around (privately owned by old n64 employees) & not just the ones given out at E3.

Man they would have stuffed there cars full if they knew how $$$ they would become! do they have any idea how many were actually produced? or given out to employees?

ItsOnlyAFleshWound
Personally i think that information was for the good of the forum & members, exposing the user and what happened here in the thread where it belonged. i know i sure would have liked to have read it if i was new to the forums.
The next failed transaction from him is on your hands mk :-8

modding is wayyyyyy over the top on this one. not even the truth or options were safe. :eh:

the spec's are getting that tight we will have to make a new thread for every reply just to be on topic!

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply