Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (33,069 Views)
N64BOSS
Member Avatar
wish i could find this e3 controller on ebay >_<
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
quagga
Jul 22 2012, 03:46 PM
N64BOSS
Jul 22 2012, 12:55 PM
wish i could find this e3 controller on ebay >_<
u just missed it
it happened a couple weeks ago
:( haha oh well im keeping an eye out everyday on ebay for one as of now. i been looking for this controller since last year i lost the one auction i think it was the one you won on ebay for 2hundred somthing congrats btw :) but ya anywho if anyone is trying to sell theres or knows of someone selling theres id appreciate it if anyone informed me about it:)

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
K87
Jul 22 2012, 09:48 PM
you didnt miss out on anything it was in pretty bad condition and sold for $1000 buy-it-now. you saved yourself a hole in your wallet lol
X_D for 1000 clams for me id pay that plus more if it was perfect condition. but beat up id prolly only go up to 700.

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
DeeMoney
Jul 23 2012, 05:02 PM
N64BOSS
Jul 23 2012, 01:29 PM
K87
Jul 22 2012, 09:48 PM
you didnt miss out on anything it was in pretty bad condition and sold for $1000 buy-it-now. you saved yourself a hole in your wallet lol
X_D for 1000 clams for me id pay that plus more if it was perfect condition. but beat up id prolly only go up to 700.
Yeah true, but unfortunatly you have to deal with the desperate who will pay any amount, even if it is the worst condition controller you've ever laid your eyes on.
yes this is true i may eventualy just have to settle for any condition of the e3 controller at any price since it seems that rare i really just wana complete my controller collection lol

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
jezzzz lota shady stuff going on lol

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
this E3 controller on ebay for currently 600$. can anyone tell if this one looks real i just dont wana buy a fake :(

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
jezzz that escalated quickly lol from 675 to 960 wtf lol

N64BOSS
Member Avatar
there the same pics from his last e3 sell. so i would assume a failed pay or this guy could have as many as gt lol

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply