Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (33,132 Views)
SgtRaven
I may be many things but difficult to identify is not one of them.

Posted Image

P.S. Sorry for the horrible lighting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SgtRaven
Maybe I am really dense but I can't figure out how to check any messages. I am sure I will find it minutes after posting this. I bought this off of eBay from nintendo64_fan aka theGT550 but my eBay number is NOT the reference number of #19. #19 was March 2013, mine was December 8th, 2012. I am pretty confident it is real, even though theGT550 has come across 8 of them or so. Everything seems to match up, logo style, position, paint color, quality, design compared to other controllers. Nothing seems to make me think it is fake. It has a wear on it that is consistent with what I'd imagine it would have.

I have been quietly collecting a lot of stuff and will eventually post pictures of everything I have. I mostly enjoy N64 stuff but have some of everything. I have been collecting for a few years now and have educated myself immensely on everything out there.

(Off Topic)
I am interested in picking up a Mac, Geoffrey, and Jusco if anyone wants to sell. I am not interested in the Mac that was on ebay recently because the quality was horrible. I offered a guy $900 for his Mac a few weeks ago but he turned it down. :(

I'd pay about $150 for a Jusco, $800 or so for Mac and will need to research more what I'd offer for Geoffrey.

(Back on topic)
I will look and see if there are lists for owners of Milennium/ NP100 etc but I have those too.
If anyone needs any more info let me know. Thanks!

SgtRaven
That is interesting because I remember a few references where he mentioned that eBay account. Oh well. The transaction was (271124589886). I am sure it's real if for some reason it isn't then oh well, I am not going to worry about it. Nothing looks out of the ordinary to me.

SgtRaven
tobbelobbe
Jan 12 2017, 05:50 AM
still has mine ;D Does anyone else have proof of originality and ownership?

Unless i get an unrealistic offer im gonna keep it forever. In the future when we get a bigger house and finally can build a gameroom, i will build a lighted shrine for that and my golden oot signed by miyamoto ;D
Do you mind if I ask what an unrealistic offer is these days? Or is there is anyone else interested in parting?

Thanks!

-Daniel

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply