Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (30,391 Views)
samniisan
I actually clicked on "Buy It Now" when the item was relisted. The seller contacted me and explained that the original buyer had problems with shipping choice or idk what. Anyways, it was reserved.. :( I guess I'll never get this controller..

.. I want it so bad
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samniisan
Strider
Jul 23 2013, 05:47 AM
samniisan
Jul 23 2013, 05:29 AM
I actually clicked on "Buy It Now" when the item was relisted. The seller contacted me and explained that the original buyer had problems with shipping choice or idk what. Anyways, it was reserved.. :( I guess I'll never get this controller..

.. I want it so bad
Yer i want one of these one day too! they are very cool. but its a big list of wants.

did you not see it said reserved? or just wanted it anyaways?

if some of these are found in japan dont that mean they got a release of them also?
It took me about 10 seconds to click on the buy button. And no, I didn't saw it said reserved, I just noticed that the images and descriptions were the same. So I thought the buyer wasn't serious and that's it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think this controller was ever released to the public, not even in Japan, maybe given out to Nintendo employees but other than that it was a prize to win at E3 '97
Edited by samniisan, Jul 23 2013, 05:55 AM.

samniisan
mjwatts26
Jul 23 2013, 03:35 PM
Well that was over quick. Any idea who the winner is?
Nope, not at the moment at least. I only know he's australian ;)

samniisan
Yeah, that was weird..

Anybody here in need for some $$$ and willing to sell his E3 controller? <_> PM me!

samniisan
TheJuice401
Apr 18 2014, 05:29 PM
Mines up for sale but sale is pending. Now could be your only chance to get your hands on a real one!!
Already sold?? D: link if not please :3

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply