Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 1997 Official N64 Controller
Topic Started: Jan 9 2010, 03:56 PM (30,090 Views)
Rocky
Member Avatar
I hope we see another one in the wild again. It's been a while! ;)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
$200, even in that condition, is a damm steal! Congrats man. :yeah:
Edited by Rocky, Oct 5 2015, 12:52 PM.
Posted Image

Rocky
Member Avatar
Strider
Jun 9 2017, 06:52 PM
No64DD
Jun 9 2017, 03:17 PM
Quote:

Being able to buy exact gold foil leaf stickers on ebay now is just impossible to combat the fakes.

This isn't true. They are not exact.
It's unfair to dismiss every e3 controller that comes by, nor is it fair to the current confirmed owners.
You are right the current sticker from one seller is not exact. but a quick msg to any of these sellers directly (few worldwide that i have found) with a custom sizing of the "N" logo would see differently. Once the stickers are a perfect match it will be impossible to distinguish between real & fake. its unfortunate but only a matter of time. even the GT fakes still have a market so its not all bad.
There could have been good fakes back then for all we know, maybe even better. I would only feel comfortable with an E3 controller if I had some sort of paper work from the event or trackable history to connect it to the Star Fox competition.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply