Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (106,960 Views)
No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
Do it!!
DarkDragon
Mar 30 2017, 06:01 PM
Who wants 40 winks on a real cart no emulations or on ever drive. The cart is real and not a flash card. I preoreded the game from some site 20 years ago. It was released before it was cancled

Where you at???
Edited by No64DD, Mar 30 2017, 08:26 PM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
DarkDragon
Mar 30 2017, 06:01 PM
Who wants 40 winks on a real cart no emulations or on ever drive. The cart is real and not a flash card. I preoreded the game from some site 20 years ago. It was released before it was cancled
you gotta come up with more than just words to proove a claim like this.

barnabball
Which cart is worth more money, grey or blue in the 007:world is not enough?

TofuJunky87
Member Avatar
Do you tofu?
@barnabball. From what I've seen locally, about the same for both colors. 007 grey cart variant doesn't fetch that high of a price like some other grey variants do. Same goes for Turok 2 and Rainbow Six.
Current 64 Collection: Grey, Jungle, Fire, Ice, Smoke, Watermelon, Grape, Gold, JP Blue/Clear, Daiei Hawks
Current Game Count: 324
Current Controller Count: 32

:n64: 4ever

Posted Image

Krotoxx
Ive been away for about a year, life got in the way, but I dont think I ever uploaded what I had collected up to that point. Even though its not a lot, you gotta start somewhere and I am happy with what I managed to get during that time.Posted Image
Edited by Krotoxx, May 22 2017, 12:27 AM.

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Great collection you have going on there Krotoxx. My favourite is the DK64 controller it is awesome. I do want to pick one up eventually it's just a bit more involved being based in the UK. Good to see you back.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Houghton0609
Awesome controller collection!

Kcleary940
Hey guys, new to the forums. Just recently acquired these two beauties for my collection. Just curious to see how many of you have seen the comboy. I'm new to collecting but I've heard it's the rarest of the Nintendo 64 consoles. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! :)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpeg (117.13 KB)
Edited by Kcleary940, May 26 2017, 09:11 AM.

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
@Kcleary, your link isn't working.
Edited by No64DD, May 26 2017, 08:50 AM.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kcleary940
@no64DD fixed it

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
@Kcleary: Atomic and Clear console?!? Do tell!!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
@Bdr, that's what i thought at first, but i think it's a Jusco.

Those consoles are a nice way to start a collection Kcleary940!
It depends who you ask, but i would say the Hyundai Comboy set is definately rarer than the Jusco. :yeah:

In my opinion, once you spend more time in this hobby, you'll see that the rarity scales are pretty flimsy and not set in stone.
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kcleary940
@no64DD yeah that is a jusco! It does look atomic in the picture though :unsure: but thank you! I have some other cool stuff arriving in a few days, I will make another post then, I think you guys will enjoy it :D

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Well, hey, jusco's are awesome just the same! Two great acquisitions . . . enjoy!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No64DD
Member Avatar
Neva wizard Kee
I haven't showcased much of my collections, but i did however just pick this up!
Spoiler: click to toggle
A Secret star
lie here~

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kiyu
We recently got a Blue N64 with two controllers and two games! It came with the blue controller and a black one, both still worked well! The console itself needed some cleaning, but for the rest it was in mint condition! We got Fighters Destiny and 007 with it.

We already owned a black one and I recently bought an expensive yellow controller with a working thumbstick - now I have three working controllers all of a sudden... :') Still awesome. It was gifted to us too, I can't believe how lucky we are.

EDIT: whoops, forgot the picture: Here's a picture on our instagram
Edited by Kiyu, May 30 2017, 06:16 AM.

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
http://www.jauce.com/auction/c571985367

another big box with toy, japan version?

im not sure but just encase it helps someone.

Rocky
Member Avatar
No64DD
May 26 2017, 01:33 PM
I haven't showcased much of my collections, but i did however just pick this up!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Such a quirky item! It's quite creepy too! :P

@Strider That's the big box Choro Q that comes with the race car. Japan had a ton of big box variants! http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7452082/1/
Edited by Rocky, Jun 10 2017, 10:07 AM.
Posted Image

Strider
Member Avatar
Established Member
Been in contact with Nintendo Australia & they will still fix your n64 controller with original parts! thats pretty cool in my books!

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Here are my loose SNES and N64 games.

Cartridge Collection

My more valuable titles like Sculptor's Cut are in the plastic cases. By the way, those are my GameShark's in the lower right-hand corner. It probably looks very sterile but I know where everything is and this arrangement allows me flexibility should I choose to add new games. :)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Latest additions a PAL "Lode Runner 3-D" CIB and a PAL "Flying Dragon" loose cartridge..
Anxious to play both games!
:n64: EUR PAL Games: 111/239

monkeyjim100
Hi new to here not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. Recently started collecting n64 again after a 15year absence( dam family getting in the way)! And wanted to start with the really crap games no one wants thinking I should find them fairly easily and cheaply, my mistake! Am currently trying to find transformers beast wars but have had no luck not even a cartridge! anywhere. preferably cib, but must have at least the manual with the cart. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated many thanks and happy gaming. P.s must be pal as I live in uk.

Cabanon
Elite
lol you start with one of the highest priced game man. good luck with your search

monkeyjim100
Ha it's funny how such a crap game you couldn't give away at launch ends up being so expensive years later !

Cabanon
Elite
well, there's 2 version of Transformer Beast War, the retail and the blockbuster version. both were in very limited quantity and are kinda rare to get now. you'd expect to shell out at least 250$ for a nice condition CIB.

or if you want, get the Japanese version. it's less than 50$.

monkeyjim100
Well that's annoying. Cheers for the info. Better start saving up then !

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Added two more N64 cartridges to my loose collection.

Posted Image

They're WCW/nWo Revenge and WWF Wrestlemania 2000 which I purchased from a local seller for just 5 bucks. Neither is in pristine condition but that doesn't bother me because I intend to actually play these with friends. I felt compelled to get Wrestlemania 2000 when several enthusiasts of the pro wrestling genre said it was superior to No Mercy as a multiplayer game. The same seller also had Revenge in his lot of mostly sports games so I figured why not get it too.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

monkeyjim100
Just got my hands on a cib daikatana in very good condition for only £12 am well chuffed with myself (and yes I know it's crap ) but have only found loose carts before now !

Vaettur
Member Avatar
Established Member
monkeyjim100
Oct 13 2017, 10:43 AM
Just got my hands on a cib daikatana in very good condition for only £12 am well chuffed with myself (and yes I know it's crap ) but have only found loose carts before now !
If you forget about the overhype that it had, and seeing all other shooters that are not Rare material or Doom 64, it's actually quite decent. :P
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monkeyjim100
If anybody has got the cash a copy of stunt racer is up on eBay currently about £100 but still a couple of days left on it. Just thought I'd inform people cos I know I can't afford it. (UK ebay)
Just noticed it's an ntsc copy
Edited by monkeyjim100, Oct 17 2017, 08:06 AM.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply