Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (111,313 Views)
daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Today I bought Snowboard Kids and F Zero X.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Cool. I've actually played F Zero X before but not for a few years. An old housemate had it so I played it a lot back then and liked it. Snowboard Kids I've never played but I've heard that Mario Kart comparison before and that's why I wanted to try it. :)

daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Got F1 World Grand Prix today. Dead common but one I don't have.

Also won Doom 64 on ebay yesterday.

daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Yeah I decided to get Doom because it is game of the month. Not played it before, but I have played the PC and SNES versions (loooong time ago). Not played F1 World Grand Prix before but have seen nothing but good reviews for it.

daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Got a CIB Super Smash Bros yesterday. Which was nice.

daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Arrived from eBay yesterday:

Pokemon Snap
New Tetris
Charlie Blast's Territory
Glover
Rugrats Treasure Hunt
Clayfighter 63 1/3
Wave Race
F-1 World Grand Prix

Wace Race and F-1 World Grand Prix are doubles. Should last me a while. I'm already getting shamelessly addicted to Pokemon Snap. :whistle:

daynum
Member Avatar
Established Member
Mop_it_up
Feb 16 2007, 09:34 PM
Charlie Blast's Territory is an awesome, though short-lived, puzzle game. Have some tuna or some kind of food like that before you attempt it.

I played a few levels last night and am liking it. Reminds me of Adventures of Lolo which is one of my favourite NES games.

Quote:

Ah, Clayfighter 63 1/3, my favourite fighting game on the N64! It's not that great playing by yourself but if you have any friends still interested in playing N64, make sure you get some multiplayer games happening. Seriously, that game is so much fun its not funny.

Not played it yet apart from to check it's working. I remember it getting bad reviews on release, but then I quite often like "bad" games!

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply