Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (101,330 Views)
ultra boy
Member Avatar
hi, new here.

been playing N64 since the day of it's release practically but only started collecting recently.

my small collection so far:

1080 Snowboarding
Banjo-Kazooie
Blast Corps
CastleVania
Donkey Kong 64
F-Zero X
Jet Force Gemini
Mario Party
Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
Pokemon Snap
Quest 64
Starfox 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

All complete except DK64 which I only have the cart, untl i find the box and manunal...
I also have the lose cart of Mission:Impossible but I'm going to sell that one, really dislike it.

I know I'm missing a whole lot of classics but I've had them in the past (of course I had Super Mario 64 -first game-, OOT, Smash Bros. and others but I've sold them all sadly, only Majora's Mask remains from the old days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ultra boy
Member Avatar
Goemon's Great Adventure
Yoshi's story
Mischief Makers
Neon Genesis Evangelion (JP)

right now I'm looking for these the most... but it's hard finding them complete.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply