Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,571 Views)
Redfish12X
Member Avatar
Collection:

All-Star Baseball 2001
Banjo-Kazooie
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
F-Zero X
Gex 3
Hey You, Pikachu!
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Madden 99
Mario Kart 64
Namco Museum 64
NFL Quarterback Club 98
Pokémon Puzzle League
Pokémon Snap
Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium 2
Super Mario 64
Toy Story 2

Stuff lying around the house somewhere and/or broken:

Banjo-Tooie (Broken, thrown in the trash years ago.)
Madden 2001 (Where is that danged blue cartridge!)
StarFox 64 (I have to continue to borrow my friend's for the awesome experience that is called StarFox 64)

Wishlist (and a rating of 1-5)

Super Smash Bros. (2...Had Melee, now I have Brawl, and now that Melee is obsolete for me...well, this game...)
Goldeneye 007 (Out of 5...gee, I'd have to say Over 9000.)
Perfect Dark (This one is only a 4. Goldeneye seems better.)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (5. The only one in the series along with Twilight Princess I have not played at some point in time, excluding the Philips CD-i stuff.)
Superman (5, for the maximum laughter. But my local retro store has it for 35 bucks...3.5 times as much as F-Zero X and Gex 3 were. Though I had Gex 3 since I was little, they were selling it there for a mere 10 bucks.)
Textforce:

..▲
▲ ▲
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Redfish12X
Member Avatar
Mop_it_up
Nov 16 2008, 01:28 AM
We're sorry, but one of the requirements of joining this forum is that you must own Goldeneye.
You should've made it bold and size 324 at the terms of use thing. Nobody ever reads those. It all says the same stuff:

"Yeah, use our forums. Don't sell it, no spamming, trolling, and no overuse of internet memes."

Goldeneye should've been every other word :P
Textforce:

..▲
▲ ▲
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply