Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (107,064 Views)
Okamikee
Member Avatar
Pwner of n00bz.
My N64 finally arrived a few days ago, and I had a wonderful reunion. It came with ten games to start off my collection. And I had no idea what those games were going to be.
The games are:

- All-Star Baseball '99
- Knockout Kings 2000
- Mission: Impossible
- Monopoly
- NBA Courtside
- NFL Blitz 2000
- NHL '99
- Star Wars Episode I Racer
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

I wish I had gotten some better stuff, but what can you do. Well, my quest to own every US released N64 game has officially begun.
"Only an idiot quotes himself." - Me
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Okamikee
Member Avatar
Pwner of n00bz.
^I already checked out that list about a week ago.(Thanks, Mop) Anyways, I'm first going to tackle on the games that I really want to own.

- Conker's Bad Fur Day
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Perfect Dark
- Starfox 64
- Super Mario 64
- Super Smash Bros.
- Wave Race 64
- Winback: Covert Operations

But before I buy games, I'll first have to grab an Expansion Pak, (My N64 came with a Jumper Pak) one or two Controller Paks, and a new controller. One of the ones that came with mine has a really worn out and nearly useless analog stick.
Edited by Okamikee, Feb 16 2009, 03:17 PM.

Okamikee
Member Avatar
Pwner of n00bz.
I know it's no easy task, but I believe I can do it. I'll keep you guys posted as my collection grows. :n64: :yeah:

Okamikee
Member Avatar
Pwner of n00bz.
Yeah, I'll post pics when the collection grows considerably.

Okamikee
Member Avatar
Pwner of n00bz.
I just placed an order on an expansion pak and a controller pak, as well as the two Zelda games, so those will soon be part of my collection. :yeah:

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply