Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,563 Views)
niniendowarrior
Mop_it_up
Feb 16 2009, 05:12 PM
Okamikee
Feb 16 2009, 05:03 AM
- All-Star Baseball '99
- Knockout Kings 2000
- Mission: Impossible
- Monopoly
- NBA Courtside
- NFL Blitz 2000
- NHL '99
- Star Wars Episode I Racer
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Eh, it could have been worse, at least they aren't all sports games. And no Madden Football 64 either, so that's good. Mission: Impossible is probably the best game on that list. Monopoly is uncommon so it isn't a bad game to receive in a lot like that.

Are you really going to attempt to collect every game released in North America? It is no easy task, so you have to be dedicated. Perhaps your travels will bring you back here often to share with us your tales of treasure hunting.
I'd say the best on the list was Knockout Kings 2000 which I prefer over Knockout Kings 2003 (GC) and Fight Night Round 2 (GC). :blink:

Then I'd say Mission: Impossible and THPS 2. Well, at least for me those were the nice games.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

niniendowarrior
I find that you have already quite a proud collection alxbly. I would think that at some point, you have to find satisfaction in what you have already achieved. It's a mighty fine collection and you have plenty of rare stuff that some do not own.

Say, didn't you own already a few Japanese titles already like Doubutsu no Mori? Doesn't that mean you've already begun collecting Japanese titles? :P

I kid, I kid. :D

niniendowarrior
That's cool, Mop. I could never bring myself to amass any sort of collection, so I have the utmost respect for those who do. That's just a real huge dedication on the part of yourself and alxbly. :)

niniendowarrior
alxbly
Apr 23 2009, 04:18 PM
First, the N64/Playstation to USB converter. I've not tried it yet so I can't say much. The device is pretty big, though; as you can see from the photo, the box which you plug the N64 or Playstation controller into is about the same size as a N64 cart. It looks quite basic and the Playstation and N64 connectors have some rough edges, and look pretty cheap. :-/ The USB converter comes with an instruction sheet explaining why it might not work and possible solutions. Being honest with you, it seems like a lot of hassle to use but I'll give it a go and report back.
I have an N64/PS USB converter that looks almost like that. It's branded as 'Boom'. Compatibility is real dodgy and seems to work on earlier N64 controllers better than latter. For best case scenario, look for the grey N64 controllers. I think I have the black one which seems to work fine. I use it as my gamepad on the PC and it's sufficient. It does not (I believe) support the n64 controller pak, nor does it support the rumble pak.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply