Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,223 Views)
Amiganer
Well, here's my collection:

PAL games:

Banjo-Kazooie*
Banjo-Tooie*
Castlevania - Legacy of Darkness**
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon**
Hybrid Heaven*
Space Station Silicon Valley*
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron*
Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire**
Goldeneye
Tonic Trouble*
Bomberman 64*
Chameleon Twist*
Buck Bumble*
Pokemon Snap
Super Smash Bros.*
Rakuga Kids*
Mario Kart 64*
Automobili Lamborghini*
Diddy Kong Racing
V-Rally 99*
International Superstar Soccer 98*
International Superstar Soccer 2000
NBA Courtside*

US-NTSC games:

Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (Gold cart)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Star Fox 64*
Wave Race 64**
Top Gear Rally*
Mission Impossible

JP-NTSC games:

Let's Smash!**
Puyo Puyo Sun 64

More info:

* with instructions
** boxed with instructions, except for "Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon", I only have the instructions for the sequel :lol:

"Mop_it_up"

Hong Kong only? That's interesting. I didn't think the Nintendo 64 was released over there in the land of piracy.

I don't think it's that surprising. It was no problem to officially release the N64 there, like a lot of other Japanese stuff that has been released in Hong Kong.
Edited by Amiganer, Aug 21 2009, 05:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amiganer
alxbly
Aug 21 2009, 11:20 AM
Nice collection, man. No Perfect Dark though?
To be honest, I don't really like FPS games that much. I got Goldeneye from a friend and I only play it occasionally.

Mop_it_up

It isn't that there would be a problem in releasing it, it's that with all of the piracy which goes on there I didn't think it would be worth the effort because of the small amount of sales it was sure to get. The Nintendo 64 wasn't released in China for that reason, and instead they released a special N64 substitute called the iQue.

Well, it really was only moderately successful there, but that was also the case for Japan and Taiwan. I found this at Google books:

http://books.google.com/books?id=OZFuS-kUUwsC&lpg=PA215&ots=FoJP6uGmwQ&dq=nintendo%2064%20hong%20kong&pg=PA215#v=onepage&q=nintendo%2064%20hong%20kong&f=false

It also mentions a pirated N64 from Taiwan called the "Doctor V64".

Quote:

As for your collection, I'd recommend Tetrisphere. It's the best puzzle game ever created. Believe it.

I heard about that one. I'll have look. :)
Edited by Amiganer, Aug 21 2009, 02:29 PM.

Amiganer
I recently picked up "Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey" for 5 euros at a video game store near me.

For some reason I've always been curious about this game, and I really like it. A fun arcade sports game.

Amiganer
Received this today:

Posted Image

In "virgin" condition, i. e. still shrink-wrapped.
Now I'd just have to "undress" it. :w00t: :lol:
Edited by Amiganer, Sep 1 2009, 11:46 AM.

Amiganer
alxbly
Sep 1 2009, 01:53 PM
^_^ There's something nice about unwrapping a game... I always end up opening any sealed games. I can't resist! Blast Corps is a lot of fun and very challenging if yu decide to go for al platinum medals. Enjoy! :)
Yes, it really was a lot of fun when I borrowed it from a friend many years ago.
I think I wasn't that good at it back then, so maybe I'm better at it now. :)

Amiganer
Mop_it_up
Sep 2 2009, 09:04 PM
Awesome game, totally unique and underrated, practically unheard of today. I'd tell you not to open it because it could be worth something, but then again, I'm guessing you got a good deal on the game so I don't think it has or ever will have any sort of demand. It's a shame really...
Yes, I guess it was pretty good deal.
I got it from an Italian seller at ebay for 15,74 euros altogether.

Amiganer
I received the US-version of "Yoshi's Story" today. ^_^

It also offers Japanese text as an option. :blink:
Edited by Amiganer, Sep 9 2009, 05:31 AM.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply