Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,332 Views)
Ganondorf
Member Avatar
great list so far

mine would be
paper Mario
Mario tennis
starcraft
Mario party 3

that it for now
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
This is my collection of N64 games so far...
Posted Image
I will post other images of my collection later. :)
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
this is my n64 console and controllers, eventually im hoping to get a fire orange or jungle green controller boxed but they are hard to find.
Posted Image

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
here is the last bits of my n64 stuff, that mario party bag was the best thing ive ever bought and it was only for one dollar :applause:
Posted Image
im trying to get one more n64 bag

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
Mop_it_up
Nov 11 2009, 04:33 PM
Ganondorf
Nov 7 2009, 02:18 AM
this is my n64 console and controllers, eventually im hoping to get a fire orange or jungle green controller boxed but they are hard to find.
I'm guessing you live in one of the PAL regions? In North America the Funtastic series of coloured controllers doesn't come in boxes but instead is sealed in plastic, so you should consider yourself lucky that they were sold in boxes in your region.
im from australia, i thought that in your collection you had an extreme green controller boxed or did you get that from a pal country?

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
D.J Cat
Nov 13 2009, 10:45 AM
What part of Australia...out of curiosity.
We just had 4 people join the smash scene, all using the name DORF in some way. :lol:

Haven't bought nay N64 stuff in a while...still got too many other games to finish first.
And multiplayer gets most of the business, and I have all the good multi games as it is.
im from Newcastle which is above sydney, you probably have heard of it since your from australia.
unfortunately since my brother now has a wii there not much time at to play any n64 multiplaying games, ive got like 96 stars on mario party but i havent gotten around to playing it for along time
Edited by Ganondorf, Nov 21 2009, 05:19 PM.

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
danny_galaga
Jul 29 2010, 04:46 AM
That is an excellent score! Sadly, in Australia there's slim pickings in the pawn/ second hand shops. I went on a driving holiday last year. I drove thousands of km's over a numer of weeks. Every second hand shop or op shop I came across I would have a look. Not ONE retro game! There were probably a few PS2 games etc in some of those shops, but who cares?
i know theres only one pawnbroker where i live that sell n64 games and it only has about 5 games there plus its prices are almost more expensive then ebays :-/

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
Shangyou
Oct 10 2010, 12:04 AM
I think I am starting to understand why I love collecting N64 games... it's because the photographer in me loves the colourful boxes of the N64 games!
Here is an updated picture of my collection that I just took half an hour ago: http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5233/dsc0521x.jpg

Posted Image

I just love how colourful the N64 game boxes are... way more beautiful than the disc cases that come with current-gen games.
good to see another n64 box and game collector :) . very neat and great photograph 10/10

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
whoa thats a nice collection you got there.love the mounted controllers :D

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
Grizzmeister
Mar 9 2011, 06:38 PM
Here are a couple of my NA N64 Complete in Box games.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Of course I still have my complete Mario Kart 64 that I purchased at launch but I haven't gotten around to photographing it yet.

And here's something Japanese. Yep it's Wave Race 64 which was re-released to include Rumble Pak support. What a shame that Nintendo never did that with Mario Kart 64. :(
Posted Image
very nice condition :yeah:

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
really nice stuff and i love that red/white controller :yeah:

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
N64 is the best
Jul 23 2011, 02:19 PM
ddr2nite
Jul 23 2011, 01:44 PM
Here's just a couple of quick pictures to my collection that is on my new shelf. Haven't taken pictures for quite some time since I moved recently and there's a couple of noticeable new items in the picture.

New game: see what cool things you guys can spot 8) there's some neat treasures hidden in the photos!

Posted Image

Posted Image
So beautiful. ^_^
awesome collection not a single box in poor condition

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
TNT737373
Jan 4 2012, 05:41 PM
After one year and a lot of dealin' around, I'm thrilled to say:
I've gotten back every game CIB from my childhood!
Almost done with setting up my room's media cabinet too. It needs another shelf for more DVD's, and I'm missing a few N64 accessories, but my game collection is finished for now. Yes!

Posted Image

A better look at all my games from a sideways angle:

looks really good,i like to have all my games cib aswell but it comes at a cost as i usually have to pay double for a box and instructions which has real delays on my collection getting bigger

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
nice collection those boxes all look in pretty good condition

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply