Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,236 Views)
AdamGilmore
Member Avatar
Last night I bought Getter Love! complete.
Not an easy one to track down and a quite expensive, too...
But I finally got it - after few years of searching :P

BTW - I'm really in collecting jap only (besides PAL/NTSC) games but not all of them - just the ones that I CAN actually play ;)
The current jap highlights (besides the forementioned Getter Love) of my collection are Disney Dance Revolution with Dancing Mat, Bangaio, Bomberman 64 2D, Tetris 64 with Biosensors, Densha De Go with Train Controller and Microphone, Last Legion UX, Zool Majou Tsukai Densetsu and Nintama Rantarou (last three games may not be very good in terms of gameplay but, man are they RARE). All of these games are complete and in mint/good condition. If You like I may add some photos of them here :)
Edited by AdamGilmore, Oct 12 2009, 12:17 AM.
Sinner And Punisher
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AdamGilmore
Member Avatar
I am even afraid to think about the amount of money I spent on those japanesee games :P Most of these games are still expensive, but some of them can be bought for lower, somewhat reasonable prices - I've seen Animal Forest, cart only for 28$ BIN on Ebay (maybe it's still there), I spent over 35$ on mine, 3 years ago. Disney Dance Revolution is very rare, Bangaioh is still expensive but not as rare as one may think, so is Bomberman 64 Arcade Edition. Rare oddities that probably nobody heard about like Last Legion or Nintama Rantarou are laughably expensive when they pop up on Ebay...but we all know that the price is not always an indicator of the quality, right?

BTW - my collection => here
The list hasn't been updated lately but I will do it soon :)

Some pics of the jap only games that I have (3 free spots are for Getter Love, Robot Ponkotts and some Mahjong :P ) can be seen here and here .
Edited by AdamGilmore, Oct 12 2009, 03:21 AM.
Sinner And Punisher

AdamGilmore
Member Avatar
Unfortunately not all of these games have boxes/manuals :( But when I get the last desired jap only game (be it Robot Ponkotts or Mahjong) I will take out the boxes and manuals (they are hidden in the closet) and add some better quality pictures of them :)
Oh, I forgot - I will have to rebuy Sin And Punishment as I only have bare cart and I have to get it mint complete :P (back then I was soooo excited about this game that I grabbed the first one I saw on Ebay, I didn't care if it was bare cart - I just had to play it on my tv as soon as possible ;)
I'm also thinking about getting Super Mario 64 Rumble Edition and japanesee version of Star Fox 64 (because of the INCREDIBLE voice acting :)
Edited by AdamGilmore, Oct 13 2009, 12:57 AM.
Sinner And Punisher

AdamGilmore
Member Avatar
Great collection! :) Awesome titles!

Try to get Sin and Punishment from eBay, but don't go for BINs as they are pretty high - at least 40$ for CIB. Go rather for bidding auctions, if You are lucky You will be able to get it under 30$ CIB.

BTW - two days ago I got my Getter Love (full boxed) and Bakushou Jinsei 64 (loose cart). I'm still waiting for Yakouchuu II and Doraemon 3 (yes, I finally managed to get my hands on that one :D )

Posted Image

Edited by AdamGilmore, Nov 11 2009, 03:15 AM.
Sinner And Punisher

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply